Product Image Slider Carousel

Product Image Slider | Lookbook, Slideshow, Testimonials

Free plan available

Comebobo

Location Spain

The app is working properly and we are happy with it. The only problem is that the unpaid plan has a really big watermark

January 5, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!

jD Bath Co

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Don't install this app. I downloaded this app to test it out and my site immediately slowed down. I have been trying to get their support team to erase all their code for a week! I've sent screenshots, explanations, and URLs - they still haven't even attempted to get the code off my site... They just keep asking me for more examples. Very poor experience.

Pine Beauty

I used this app to add a slider to my home page when I was on my trial. It done exactly what I needed to do but I have actually changed themes now so no longer require. Thanks!

September 29, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

ArtPrint

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I used this app to help me do a carousel, great app ! I'm very satisfied with it ! And very simply to use.

relevantstore.in

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

Ok. So I have looked everywhere for a solution to change my product images to mobile friendly (finger swiping) I couldn't find one. Then I stumbled on this App, was skeptical at first as it only had 2 reviews but I was so frustrated that I still went ahead. Initially it acted a little funny and so I contacted technical support and they fixed it in matter of minutes. Just praises for them. Thank you team for such a wonderfull app. Much needed for themes that does not support sliding images for products. Thank you.

September 17, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Steal Deal

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I USED THIS APP HELP ME TO DO c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:

The Parker Shoppes

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I give this app 3 stars. This app has a lot of great features, but the problem is that it is too slow. When 90% of my customers are mobile, the load time is 5-6 seconds and by the time they see it, they have already scrolled up. This is using compressed JPGs for speed and reduced size. If you need an app for quick load time, this is not the one.

September 4, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your review. It's really appreciated. There are moments when we cannot control the loading speed. A script is required to load our apps, and the script will load in the order that it appears in relation to other scripts. POWR's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone apps.

SpineCare Engineer

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 5 hours

i think the app is very hard to use with bad UI, also the app integration with shopify is terrible, it seem like it make no effort to try to read data from shopify and we as merchant need to manually input the data(image or what ever), not recommended

June 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We would love to hear more about your problems with the app so we can use your valuable feedback to deliver a better experience next time. Please reach out to support@powr.io with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app.

rsrbyritirahulshah

Location India

I simply love this app! Its just what I was looking for! I wanted a slider for my home page and this app just does the job perfectly.

The Spookywood Witch Shop

Time spent using app 15 minutes

This app is super convenient and offers my website an organized gallery for smooth testimonial transitions and viewing!

April 15, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.