Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Brandless is Good

It's the apps I have been looking for, it's very stylish and will definitely add to make my site trusted and reliable to new visitors

KOINONIA COFFEE ROASTERS

This app was really helpful in adding a carousel to our website. We wish it allowed us more customisation options.

Buy my deal

nice app, i am enjiying this app, thank you so much to creating this app and i really appreciate this innovative idea sharing with us.

Kalel Import

Primeira vez que estou usando muito bom, aparentemente esta atendo o que eu preciso, qualquer novidade entro em contato novamente

Hair Bar Club Extensions

i love the look and happy i went with, i want to bring more traffic to my site and more sales this month, it was simple to install as well as affordable.

luxury Kitty

good...................................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Equilibrheum

thanks for this free plugin. great job need work on development. thats why i am giving 5 star rating

Moroccan Corridor

Excellent app. Very useful and looks nice. Installation and configuration are user freindly. The result looks very professional. Many thanks

Print the Goods

Great, easy to use and reliable App!
I didn't think it would be so easy to use and set up, I really enjoy using this App to showcase customer orders.

PlayTape®

great app but why must I write 100 characters........................................... ...........