POWR Image Slider Gallery

Showcase product images in slider, carousel, gallery, lookbook

Free plan available
Create multiple image sliders in an array of different layouts.

Body Love by Michelle

This app really helped me to increase sales and optimize my store, as first time business owner. Thank you so much.

Nutshell

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is a great way to highlite products in your catalog. Also to rein force your key messages with graphic images

See_Compare_Buy1

Time spent using app About 9 hours

i love this app. it is very very helpful and easy to manage. lots of extra features. i would highly recommend

G-Actives Design Activewear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to help engage potential customer and optimise their shopping experience for all of our products.

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just installed the app and used images I created in Canva and so far it's good! I like that they offer a free version to test out.

Wrapsit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Slider dresses up my dreary page photos. Easy to implement and can edit directly on page once published.

Laneenia Store

Location Philippines

its really look good in my website.. it makes my store more professional..
and my buyer for sure they will convince when they see it..

SolCaribe

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app 1 day

I do not like this application because it leaves on your page a blank space of its brand and it is not deleted even if you eliminate the application

XYTO

Image slider was broken and did not render in correct dimensions across platforms. Very buggy across mobile platforms. Difficult to install. developers refused refund. will not be doing future business with them.

April 10, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
Please email us directly on support@powr.io and we will be happy to sort this problem out for you.

Global Good NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 44 minutes

Amazing! I like this app, its an easiest app for responsive image slider with small tabs in bottom...