Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Image Slider, Testimonials, Slideshow Carousel

Moroccan Corridor

Excellent app. Very useful and looks nice. Installation and configuration are user freindly. The result looks very professional. Many thanks

Print the Goods

Great, easy to use and reliable App!
I didn't think it would be so easy to use and set up, I really enjoy using this App to showcase customer orders.

PlayTape®

great app but why must I write 100 characters........................................... ...........

Mira Paris

Super application très facile à utiliser, je vous la recommande. Nous sommes très satisfait du résultat
Mira Paris

Galli Publishing

I tried out the FREE VERSION of the APP which in itself was fine. The problem is that the minute the slider is installed on your website it also installs a branding line below the slider with a link to their website.

So where is the free part???

Either you accept that you are paying for this, or you are stuck with the most ugly looking slider installation that makes your company look like a joke.

Why not just say there are no free plans?

Transparent Things

Nice App, I use it for my online store's product images. It gives you the option of creating different image sliders which is pretty good for different products.

Witty Bash

I am really loving this app!! its a tasteful photo carousel and looks awesome on my site. Easy to use too.. highly recommend. Thank you!

Pearson Ranch Jerky

Great app! Exactly what we needed to present a slideshow on our wholesale page. Easy and simple format to work with.

Home Office Makeover

I've been struggling to add click-able images to my site for days....my problem is solved THANK YOU!

nkd bty

IT LET ME ADD SCROLLING IMAGES TO MY WEBSITE TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE APPEALING AS I WANTED TO SHOW QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE USING MY PRODUCT.