Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Say Rosie

It was easy to use and install. Exactly the look I was going for while building my shop to expand sales.

DwShop

Great! just what i was looking for, for my website! and its free as well. Thank you for this great app!

Nurture Soap

Very easy to use and looks great on my site. I was able to create sliders for product pages and blog posts very easily, and it looks great!

Foodsake

Best app ever and best of all its free! Really like the layout and the ease of installation onto my store. Thank you!

iFoxx

"Image Slider + Carousel" But no carousel option available. I hope i'm wrong and I'm just overlooking these options but so far nothing.

Econo-Zone.com

I had a problem with page integration. I used the shortlink and it's working well. Maybe my theme. Good app. Thanks

Ahuriri Beauty Therapy

This app is easy to install and does what it says they claim it should. Very happy with it so far. Thanks

One Seed

Easy to set up and integrates really well within our site design with a few small tweaks. Best carousel app we've found on Shopify.

P24 Judo

Thought this was going to be a complicated process, but it was not!! Seamless and easy to install. Absolutely satisfied.

Wowmarketco

VERY NICE!!! I JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, IT REALLY ENHANCED MY STORE!!!(www.wowmarketco.com), THANK YOU FOLKS!!!!!