Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Punk Design

ok just install this app,i will use it and leave a comment later.
I think it will be useful for my store

Ahuriri Beauty Therapy

This app is easy to install and does what it says they claim it should. Very happy with it so far. Thanks

One Seed

Easy to set up and integrates really well within our site design with a few small tweaks. Best carousel app we've found on Shopify.

P24 Judo

Thought this was going to be a complicated process, but it was not!! Seamless and easy to install. Absolutely satisfied.

Wowmarketco

VERY NICE!!! I JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, IT REALLY ENHANCED MY STORE!!!(www.wowmarketco.com), THANK YOU FOLKS!!!!!

Johnson's Surplus 269-483-2249

I used this app to help put a slide show of what our brick and mortar store has to offer. It was quick and easy to use. 4 Stars just because in order to add video's I had to upload them onto Youtube first.

Ka'i & Kashi ltd

Easy and useful much better than other "free" application that dont allow you anything unless you go "pro"

Ill Will Threads

It is a great plugin to display my products and improve my store with its flexibility and features. Keep it up guys

JPS Apparel

Great app! The best of them all! Easy to use and adds another level to a shopify page. Would recommend to everyone.

Wanhao University Store

Does what it says- very simple to use and implement into the site. However- removing a slider removed the plugin, and now even after re-installing it wont allow the creation of a new slider. Constant circles to upgrade.