Product Image Slider Carousel

Product Image Slider Carousel | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off! Product Slider, Lookbook, Slideshow & Testimonials

Witty Bash

I am really loving this app!! its a tasteful photo carousel and looks awesome on my site. Easy to use too.. highly recommend. Thank you!

Pearson Ranch Jerky

Great app! Exactly what we needed to present a slideshow on our wholesale page. Easy and simple format to work with.

Home Office Makeover

I've been struggling to add click-able images to my site for days....my problem is solved THANK YOU!

nkd bty

IT LET ME ADD SCROLLING IMAGES TO MY WEBSITE TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE APPEALING AS I WANTED TO SHOW QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE USING MY PRODUCT.

Love Me Accessories

Very easy app to use. I was able to do a slide show for my featured product in minutes. No code needed which was perfect for me since I am a beginner. Has a very clean and professional look to the slides

FRESH BOY WAX MELTS

Love it...a beautiful result easily done ! Gone through so many apps. that leave you disappointed and frustrated...Image Slider is excellent!!

Household Supplies & Decor

Cool app and it's free. You can add different images and not just products or collections. I've been looking for this

afterimage.canvas

I'm using this app to create image sliders in my online store to show different product images and also to have the functionality to link each image to a specific website. The design is modern and easily blends in with my store.

Rojank

Great app, free and does exactly what it says it will do :) Very easy to use, would happily pay for the app - will check out POWr's other apps as well.

40 oz Clothing LLC

Great product! The custom animations didn't seem to work properly on the back-end, but default animation and ease-of-use was great.