Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Cobra Apparel

Great app makes me wonder why Shopify doesn't add this as a regular feature. It makes sites look more professional

BaoBao Babies

Im still a beginner but i felt like im already a professional site developer with this app.

I was making slider for Nosefrida and uploaded it easily to our site.

Denver Air Support, Inc.

So far so good, it was easy to create and very easy to add it to the page. No coding knowledge required

Living Juice srl

Great! Saved me lots of time! I added it in a creative way so that I'm able to showcase customer's partner's logos.

Oscar & Friends

This is such a great, flexible little tool, totally <3 it! I can think of a million different ways you might use this throughout any store. I'm using it right now on the homepage to carousel the logos of all of the brands we stock to make that more visual than just a ton of words - great thing is you can also link to the collection/product/whatever page from the image!!!

DECO-LOUNGE

I really appreciated this application. Easy to use and very modern. it offers pretty well made slides

Teesyourself

I really love this app. I created a landing page for my Christmas T-Shirt designs and having a sliding banner really made the page pop! The app is so very simple to use and so easy to integrate with my Shopify store. I highly recommend it.

Mug Madhouse

fairly easy to use. wish it had more editing options. Lack of being able to manually adjust where you want the text to be is annoying.

All to find

Très bonne application, pratique et jolie. La personnalisation des sliders est très bien faite. Je recommande

by Their Hands

Easy to use. No coding required which is a major plus. I like that I could choose my own backgrounds/slides.