Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Oscar & Friends

This is such a great, flexible little tool, totally m using it right now on the homepage to carousel the logos of all of the brands we stock to make that more visual than just a ton of words - great thing is you can also link to the collection/product/whatever page from the image!!!

DECO-LOUNGE

I really appreciated this application. Easy to use and very modern. it offers pretty well made slides

Teesyourself

I really love this app. I created a landing page for my Christmas T-Shirt designs and having a sliding banner really made the page pop! The app is so very simple to use and so easy to integrate with my Shopify store. I highly recommend it.

Mug Madhouse

fairly easy to use. wish it had more editing options. Lack of being able to manually adjust where you want the text to be is annoying.

All to find

Très bonne application, pratique et jolie. La personnalisation des sliders est très bien faite. Je recommande

by Their Hands

Easy to use. No coding required which is a major plus. I like that I could choose my own backgrounds/slides.

Jabones La Istmeña Brava

Buenas aplicación, hasta ahora lo he usado sin ningún problema, solo unos pequeños detalles con respecto a como se muestra las imágenes que no se ajustan al tamaño deseado

Blue Dragon Collectibles

I used Image Slider to make a small, linked slideshow that led to different pages on my site. It was easy to use and customize to make it cohesive with my site and do what I want it to do.

I do wish that the initial load time was quicker on the site, but overall a good app. Would recommend :)

SpideySuits

Great simple app that does what it says. Would like to see more features on possible layout variations, but I'm satisfied as it is.

Freephones

This app is great! Fully customizable, low loading times, customize on site viewer, install automatically or manually. The only thing I´m missing in my personal setup is an add to cart button and the possibility to have the sliders next to each other but there´s no doubt that this is a clean 5.