POWR Image Slider Gallery

Showcase product images in slider, carousel, gallery, lookbook

Free plan available
Create multiple image sliders in an array of different layouts.

afterimage.canvas

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm using this app to create image sliders in my online store to show different product images and also to have the functionality to link each image to a specific website. The design is modern and easily blends in with my store.

Rojank

Location Australia

Great app, free and does exactly what it says it will do :) Very easy to use, would happily pay for the app - will check out POWr's other apps as well.

40 oz Clothing LLC

Great product! The custom animations didn't seem to work properly on the back-end, but default animation and ease-of-use was great.

modografico

great app for creating a slideshow will use again in future highly recommended

Race Ready Motorsport

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far so good! Very easy to use and provides a good amount of options that other apps make you pay for.

Zubuana

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

I LOVE THIS APP. Very useful. You can customize the size and location where you want the slides displayed.

Golden Lion Craft Co.

Location United Arab Emirates

I was using couple of apps just to fill my missing section on my website but not satisfied but with this apps i love it. Hope can help to boosting sale

ReatekPromo

Location Slovakia

Thanks! Very good and easy to use app. It works very well and upgraded my store. Hope that it also increase my sales .-)

Air Con Automotive

Location Ireland

I download this app to add image sliders to some of my product/collection pages and basic product promotion on my website. So far so good. It's working perfectly. Very happy

Price Business

Location France

I used this App to help me compress the photos which i will put in my shop on line, may be i will need more experiences, indeed, i had download pictures; i did a selection of title and modify some photos.