POWR Image Slider Gallery

Showcase product images in slider, carousel, gallery, lookbook

Free plan available
Create multiple image sliders in an array of different layouts.

Mira Paris

Location France

Super application très facile à utiliser, je vous la recommande. Nous sommes très satisfait du résultat
Mira Paris

Galli Publishing

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I tried out the FREE VERSION of the APP which in itself was fine. The problem is that the minute the slider is installed on your website it also installs a branding line below the slider with a link to their website.

So where is the free part???

Either you accept that you are paying for this, or you are stuck with the most ugly looking slider installation that makes your company look like a joke.

Why not just say there are no free plans?

Transparent Things

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice App, I use it for my online store's product images. It gives you the option of creating different image sliders which is pretty good for different products.

Witty Bash

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am really loving this app!! its a tasteful photo carousel and looks awesome on my site. Easy to use too.. highly recommend. Thank you!

Pearson Ranch Jerky

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app! Exactly what we needed to present a slideshow on our wholesale page. Easy and simple format to work with.

Home Office Makeover

Time spent using app 39 minutes

I've been struggling to add click-able images to my site for days....my problem is solved THANK YOU!

nkd bty

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

IT LET ME ADD SCROLLING IMAGES TO MY WEBSITE TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE APPEALING AS I WANTED TO SHOW QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE USING MY PRODUCT.

Love Me Accessories

Very easy app to use. I was able to do a slide show for my featured product in minutes. No code needed which was perfect for me since I am a beginner. Has a very clean and professional look to the slides

FRESH BOY WAX MELTS

Love it...a beautiful result easily done ! Gone through so many apps. that leave you disappointed and frustrated...Image Slider is excellent!!

Household Supplies & Decor

Location Australia

Cool app and it's free. You can add different images and not just products or collections. I've been looking for this