Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

happypug.com

Pretty good and functional - would be nice to have more control over where the text sits on the images as well as control the size of the text and other elements in mobile and desktop sizes.

Abitto ltd

Its does what it says on the tin. easy to use and simple, makes the site look advanced. Nice addition

Foxology

Fun and easy to use. Fairly basic and a bit restricted to where on page to apply. great for first timers/beginners.

Logoz Custom T Shirts

This is a nice free banner application. Works just as it should. Thank you from logozcustomtshirts.com

Sincerely Shanelle

Very easy to design and install ! Made very simple for my first time. Will def recommend to my friends and clients.

phoinixfinest

Recommend! It's doing a great job,easy to use contains all the tools that a beginner needs to visually improve a website.

Cobra Apparel

Great app makes me wonder why Shopify doesn't add this as a regular feature. It makes sites look more professional

BaoBao Babies

Im still a beginner but i felt like im already a professional site developer with this app.

I was making slider for Nosefrida and uploaded it easily to our site.

Denver Air Support, Inc.

So far so good, it was easy to create and very easy to add it to the page. No coding knowledge required

Living Juice srl

Great! Saved me lots of time! I added it in a creative way so that I'm able to showcase customer's partner's logos.