Product Image Slider Carousel

Product Image Slider | Lookbook, Slideshow, Testimonials

Free plan available

Say Rosie

It was easy to use and install. Exactly the look I was going for while building my shop to expand sales.

DwShop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great! just what i was looking for, for my website! and its free as well. Thank you for this great app!

Nurture Soap

Very easy to use and looks great on my site. I was able to create sliders for product pages and blog posts very easily, and it looks great!

Foodsake

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Best app ever and best of all its free! Really like the layout and the ease of installation onto my store. Thank you!

iFoxx

Time spent using app 11 minutes

"Image Slider + Carousel" But no carousel option available. I hope i'm wrong and I'm just overlooking these options but so far nothing.

Econo-Zone.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had a problem with page integration. I used the shortlink and it's working well. Maybe my theme. Good app. Thanks

Ahuriri Beauty Therapy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 26 minutes

This app is easy to install and does what it says they claim it should. Very happy with it so far. Thanks

One Seed

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to set up and integrates really well within our site design with a few small tweaks. Best carousel app we've found on Shopify.

P24 Judo

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Thought this was going to be a complicated process, but it was not!! Seamless and easy to install. Absolutely satisfied.

Wowmarketco

VERY NICE!!! I JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, IT REALLY ENHANCED MY STORE!!!(www.wowmarketco.com), THANK YOU FOLKS!!!!!