Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

by Their Hands

Easy to use. No coding required which is a major plus. I like that I could choose my own backgrounds/slides.

Jabones La Istmeña Brava

Buenas aplicación, hasta ahora lo he usado sin ningún problema, solo unos pequeños detalles con respecto a como se muestra las imágenes que no se ajustan al tamaño deseado

Blue Dragon Collectibles

I used Image Slider to make a small, linked slideshow that led to different pages on my site. It was easy to use and customize to make it cohesive with my site and do what I want it to do.

I do wish that the initial load time was quicker on the site, but overall a good app. Would recommend :)

SpideySuits

Great simple app that does what it says. Would like to see more features on possible layout variations, but I'm satisfied as it is.

Freephones

This app is great! Fully customizable, low loading times, customize on site viewer, install automatically or manually. The only thing I´m missing in my personal setup is an add to cart button and the possibility to have the sliders next to each other but there´s no doubt that this is a clean 5.

Mellow Mammals

This app saved me! My theme slideshow was not working for mobile... This App allowed me to add a slideshow exactly how I wanted it. Thanks for this wonderful App!! It was easy to install and even easier to create the slideshow. Uploading it to my Shopify store was a breeze a well.

Lectronix

nice app easy to use.....................................................................................

Ecopoxy US

Created a image slider gallery. Easy to use, install and add to pages on Shopify website. Perfect for showing a group of pictures

amdara

I wanted a slider in all my collection pages and thought I had to mess with code. But nope, with this plugin it was nice and easy.

The Walnut Grove

I like the slider. The only reason I am using this though is because the gallery is not working for me.