Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Mellow Mammals

This app saved me! My theme slideshow was not working for mobile... This App allowed me to add a slideshow exactly how I wanted it. Thanks for this wonderful App!! It was easy to install and even easier to create the slideshow. Uploading it to my Shopify store was a breeze a well.

Lectronix

nice app easy to use.....................................................................................

Ecopoxy US

Created a image slider gallery. Easy to use, install and add to pages on Shopify website. Perfect for showing a group of pictures

amdara

I wanted a slider in all my collection pages and thought I had to mess with code. But nope, with this plugin it was nice and easy.

The Walnut Grove

I like the slider. The only reason I am using this though is because the gallery is not working for me.

Inky & Co

the app does not work, it send you round in circles and forces you to write a good review. DO NOT GET THE APP!

Princess Lola*

What a Stunning APP - It does what it is supposed to do, looks amazing on my website and is SUPER EASY to use! Thanks to whoever created it! Absolutely LOVE IT! 5 STARS TO YOU!!! NO reason not to use it :) One of my favourite APPS right now!

Amanda Quinn Impressionist Artist

I used this app to showcase my portfolio. It worked perfectly and looks great. It's really simple and easy to use. I love it.

Theseus

Fucking terrible.
Sends me around and around in circles.
All the positive reviews must be from friends.
Just awful.

Gaadgeet

This app help to image slide for our website. That usefull and helpfully. Easy and smart. Could be better but thats good.