Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Princess Lola*

What a Stunning APP - It does what it is supposed to do, looks amazing on my website and is SUPER EASY to use! Thanks to whoever created it! Absolutely LOVE IT! 5 STARS TO YOU!!! NO reason not to use it :) One of my favourite APPS right now!

Amanda Quinn Impressionist Artist

I used this app to showcase my portfolio. It worked perfectly and looks great. It's really simple and easy to use. I love it.

Theseus

Fucking terrible.
Sends me around and around in circles.
All the positive reviews must be from friends.
Just awful.

Gaadgeet

This app help to image slide for our website. That usefull and helpfully. Easy and smart. Could be better but thats good.

NAZZARETH

Muy buena aplicacion recomendable me ahorra espacio y el cliente hecha un vistazo rápidamente a los productos en las guías deslizantes solo seleccione los productos que quería destacar seleccionando varias imagenes y poniéndolas en la pagina que yo quiero que vean los clientes es gratis me encanta!!

Iron Icons

This app has great functionality and easy to implement to shopify site. I added a video testimony from my YouTube channel effortlessly.

nuvolosofumetti

It works very well, it's very easy to use, it's customizable, it's free. five stars! What else to say?

AwsomeRainForest@Home

ViceversaOriginal

super easy to use and fixed my problem that i was battling with not knowing how to code a slider and it really worked

Okayama Denim

Easy to use and straight to the point!! Amazing for creating image glossaries and galleries! Loved it!