Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

SpideySuits

Great simple app that does what it says. Would like to see more features on possible layout variations, but I'm satisfied as it is.

Freephones

This app is great! Fully customizable, low loading times, customize on site viewer, install automatically or manually. The only thing I´m missing in my personal setup is an add to cart button and the possibility to have the sliders next to each other but there´s no doubt that this is a clean 5.

Mellow Mammals

This app saved me! My theme slideshow was not working for mobile... This App allowed me to add a slideshow exactly how I wanted it. Thanks for this wonderful App!! It was easy to install and even easier to create the slideshow. Uploading it to my Shopify store was a breeze a well.

Lectronix

nice app easy to use.....................................................................................

Ecopoxy US

Created a image slider gallery. Easy to use, install and add to pages on Shopify website. Perfect for showing a group of pictures

amdara

I wanted a slider in all my collection pages and thought I had to mess with code. But nope, with this plugin it was nice and easy.

The Walnut Grove

I like the slider. The only reason I am using this though is because the gallery is not working for me.

Inky & Co

the app does not work, it send you round in circles and forces you to write a good review. DO NOT GET THE APP!

Princess Lola*

What a Stunning APP - It does what it is supposed to do, looks amazing on my website and is SUPER EASY to use! Thanks to whoever created it! Absolutely LOVE IT! 5 STARS TO YOU!!! NO reason not to use it :) One of my favourite APPS right now!

Amanda Quinn Impressionist Artist

I used this app to showcase my portfolio. It worked perfectly and looks great. It's really simple and easy to use. I love it.