Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

HaystacksCandy.com

This app is easy to use and works great. Just need to add an option for Text Sliders to please. Thanks

Hairprint Asia

We used this app for our homepage sliders. Originally it was coded in liquid and took forever to figure out how to change the sliders. Now, it is so easy, we can change sliders for any occasion. Great flexibility.

Pearland MVP Card

Simple yet powerful, easy to implement, and very useful plug in. The walk-thru makes the process nearly fool proof. I highly recommend.

Hellodrinks

Great App, Easy to use and easy to set up, and looks great! Makes a huge difference to our homepage at www.Hellodrinks.com.au

Goodwin Smith

amazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing app

PremiumPrintableTemplates

I think this was best image slider and Carousel. This is appreciable experience about this app. Thanks for providing this awesome app.

The Cat's Meow Superstore the One Stop Online Cat & Dog Shop!

Great addition to my landing page. Exactly what I was looking for!
Love the App and its FREE to boot! You cannot beat that!

True Colours Design

Easy and simple to use. Some confusion about how to choose the colors of the button. It would be great, if I could choose a button with sharp edges to match my web shop style. It would also be great, if I could choose the size of the slide show and put more than one slideshow side by side.

Goblin Fruit

Great. Easy to use. Does what I need it to do. Happy!
Would love it if it magically knew what I wanted and did it, but one day maybe these guys will build that app.

PACHULAH

So far so good! Would be great to have more smoother transitions though. But so far so good thank you