Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Price Business

I used this App to help me compress the photos which i will put in my shop on line, may be i will need more experiences, indeed, i had download pictures; i did a selection of title and modify some photos.

fiordland co

I am complete newbie at this and I figured out how to use the app. I'm thrilled and will continue to use it for my site.

Scattered Flowers

I used this app to add a custom slider to my home page. Just finished installing the app and after one use, I find it very simple to use. Thanks!

Say Rosie

It was easy to use and install. Exactly the look I was going for while building my shop to expand sales.

DwShop

Great! just what i was looking for, for my website! and its free as well. Thank you for this great app!

Nurture Soap

Very easy to use and looks great on my site. I was able to create sliders for product pages and blog posts very easily, and it looks great!

Foodsake

Best app ever and best of all its free! Really like the layout and the ease of installation onto my store. Thank you!

Five Locs

Great app and easily to use.........

iFoxx

"Image Slider + Carousel" But no carousel option available. I hope i'm wrong and I'm just overlooking these options but so far nothing.

Econo-Zone.com

I had a problem with page integration. I used the shortlink and it's working well. Maybe my theme. Good app. Thanks