4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and professional look, allowing them to create visually appealing image sliders and carousels. Its versatility, including customization options and mobile-responsiveness, is valued. Merchants also like the ability to link images to specific websites. Customer service is praised for its speed and helpfulness. Some merchants desire more free features and quicker initial load times, but many find value in upgrading.

December 7, 2015

Easy to use, good support team!

Mpcsupply
Almost 4 years using the app
September 1, 2022

I found the assistance provided by POWR in managing the Product Image Slider Carousel on our site - used for presentation slides that were featured in a YouTube video, in our case - was very professional, fast, and spot-on (effective) in helping us to accomplish the goals that we had for our site. We're planning to continue using it!

Terressentials
Almost 4 years using the app
POWR.io replied September 1, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it's much appreciated!

September 8, 2016

Great app. Everything we need for our e-commerce store. Super easy to maneuver, and very responsive!

Confident Smiles
August 18, 2015

Make it fun to add images. I like the thumbnails

Ecs Ministries
November 30, 2018

Great. Easy to use. Does what I need it to do. Happy!
Would love it if it magically knew what I wanted and did it, but one day maybe these guys will build that app.

Goblin Fruit
February 4, 2017

I found this relatively easy to use, it works well for pages where theres a lot of images

The Serpents Club
January 12, 2019

I really love this app. I created a landing page for my Christmas T-Shirt designs and having a sliding banner really made the page pop! The app is so very simple to use and so easy to integrate with my Shopify store. I highly recommend it.

Teesyourself
Edited November 5, 2018

Great app! I use it to create stunning image sliders. The app is very easy, and fun to use. Thanks!!

AROUND
Edited April 3, 2019

great app but why must I write 100 characters........................................... ...........

PlayTape®
Switzerland
About 3 years using the app
September 4, 2015

This app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

Stealthgearusa