Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Mira Paris

Super application très facile à utiliser, je vous la recommande. Nous sommes très satisfait du résultat
Mira Paris

Galli Publishing

I tried out the FREE VERSION of the APP which in itself was fine. The problem is that the minute the slider is installed on your website it also installs a branding line below the slider with a link to their website.

So where is the free part???

Either you accept that you are paying for this, or you are stuck with the most ugly looking slider installation that makes your company look like a joke.

Why not just say there are no free plans?

Transparent Things

Nice App, I use it for my online store's product images. It gives you the option of creating different image sliders which is pretty good for different products.

Witty Bash

I am really loving this app!! its a tasteful photo carousel and looks awesome on my site. Easy to use too.. highly recommend. Thank you!

Usisi

I used it and it helped me. It is a very nice plugin and easy to use.
I can refer to everyone who wants to enable image gallery slider.
I have installed it very easily.

Pearson Ranch Jerky

Great app! Exactly what we needed to present a slideshow on our wholesale page. Easy and simple format to work with.

Home Office Makeover

I've been struggling to add click-able images to my site for days....my problem is solved THANK YOU!

nkd bty

IT LET ME ADD SCROLLING IMAGES TO MY WEBSITE TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE APPEALING AS I WANTED TO SHOW QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE USING MY PRODUCT.

Love Me Accessories

Very easy app to use. I was able to do a slide show for my featured product in minutes. No code needed which was perfect for me since I am a beginner. Has a very clean and professional look to the slides

FRESH BOY WAX MELTS

Love it...a beautiful result easily done ! Gone through so many apps. that leave you disappointed and frustrated...Image Slider is excellent!!