Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Jardin Flowers

Very easy to use, many options available. They also have many other apps available, which some I use at my website, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Kesha Natural Extensions

I have to say i really like this app. When i started creating my website using a free theme, i was worry about how my product images will look like. This application makes them be organized in a carousel gallery and i love it. thanks, very recommend

Create Couture Jewelry

I have to write a review based on the fact that I have a few different websites, Shopify and even Microsoft Frontpage (oldies but goodies!) This app, along with all POWr's apps - work on all my sites, without any additional charge. What is also fantastic is they are saved in my account and I can easily add them to any of my other websites in seconds. Whoo HOO! And to the Powr team, thanks for the spell checker in all your apps, really helps me catch the typos.

Create Connect Jewelry Studio

I have been using Shopify for a few months now, and it is the several apps from POWr that make it all come together for me. My sites look professional, AND the slider allows me to customize each page exactly as I want. I would not only recommend this app, but any of the apps I have used from POWr. Shopify is quite limited without them. I am 56 years old and all the apps I am utilizing from this company couldn't be any easier!

Dtclientes

The best plugin available for sliders!!

Atbhome

I have tried a number of shopify slider plugins and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Mpcsupply

Easy to use, good support team!

Shophite

Easy & Lovely App! Highly recommended.

Same Swim

Very easy to use and great plug-ins

Go Out Of Doors

The app is SO easy to install and configure, its a case of install it on your shopify store and use it straight away. Well designed, easy to follow instructions. Would recommend this, great price for such a good app for your store.