Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWr.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

SpideySuits

Great simple app that does what it says. Would like to see more features on possible layout variations, but I'm satisfied as it is.

True Colours Design

Easy and simple to use. Some confusion about how to choose the colors of the button. It would be great, if I could choose a button with sharp edges to match my web shop style. It would also be great, if I could choose the size of the slide show and put more than one slideshow side by side.

PACHULAH

So far so good! Would be great to have more smoother transitions though. But so far so good thank you

What A Woman Wants

Love it but needs 'some' improving. You can do a great deal on this app! I recommend this to anyone! However you cant customize the size,or theme

Nourish Skin Range

Great app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanxGreat app thanx

Diamond-Kisses-Hair

Easy to use for the most part, but once I installed it and added videos to my page I could not figure out how to add more videos or edit and change videos.

Peace by Chocolate

We used this app to create custom galleries on our shopify site. Works pretty well. Very straighforward. May need some help, as my website appears to be "dropping" the code if I try to update the page further, but I'm not sure what is causing that.

ThoughtfullyHandmade

This new version is much better than the old version. It helped me create a nice slideshow for my custom cards page, however, I wish there was more customization to the design of the slides.

Blunt Force Shop

So far it's been good. Simple to use and set up not sure how the impact on sales yet as its in early testing

Shen Yun Shop

This App is a convenient tool. It's easy to set up and quick to use. The slideshows work fine on mobile and desktop. The only issue is that takes a few seconds to load the slideshows which affect a bit the user experience. I'm not sure if that can be resolved. I recommend this App.