Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

DwShop

Great! just what i was looking for, for my website! and its free as well. Thank you for this great app!

Nurture Soap

Very easy to use and looks great on my site. I was able to create sliders for product pages and blog posts very easily, and it looks great!

Foodsake

Best app ever and best of all its free! Really like the layout and the ease of installation onto my store. Thank you!

Ahuriri Beauty Therapy

This app is easy to install and does what it says they claim it should. Very happy with it so far. Thanks

One Seed

Easy to set up and integrates really well within our site design with a few small tweaks. Best carousel app we've found on Shopify.

P24 Judo

Thought this was going to be a complicated process, but it was not!! Seamless and easy to install. Absolutely satisfied.

Wowmarketco

VERY NICE!!! I JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, IT REALLY ENHANCED MY STORE!!!(www.wowmarketco.com), THANK YOU FOLKS!!!!!

Ill Will Threads

It is a great plugin to display my products and improve my store with its flexibility and features. Keep it up guys

JPS Apparel

Great app! The best of them all! Easy to use and adds another level to a shopify page. Would recommend to everyone.

happypug.com

Pretty good and functional - would be nice to have more control over where the text sits on the images as well as control the size of the text and other elements in mobile and desktop sizes.