Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Teesyourself

I really love this app. I created a landing page for my Christmas T-Shirt designs and having a sliding banner really made the page pop! The app is so very simple to use and so easy to integrate with my Shopify store. I highly recommend it.

All to find

Très bonne application, pratique et jolie. La personnalisation des sliders est très bien faite. Je recommande

by Their Hands

Easy to use. No coding required which is a major plus. I like that I could choose my own backgrounds/slides.

Freephones

This app is great! Fully customizable, low loading times, customize on site viewer, install automatically or manually. The only thing I´m missing in my personal setup is an add to cart button and the possibility to have the sliders next to each other but there´s no doubt that this is a clean 5.

Mellow Mammals

This app saved me! My theme slideshow was not working for mobile... This App allowed me to add a slideshow exactly how I wanted it. Thanks for this wonderful App!! It was easy to install and even easier to create the slideshow. Uploading it to my Shopify store was a breeze a well.

Lectronix

nice app easy to use.....................................................................................

Ecopoxy US

Created a image slider gallery. Easy to use, install and add to pages on Shopify website. Perfect for showing a group of pictures

amdara

I wanted a slider in all my collection pages and thought I had to mess with code. But nope, with this plugin it was nice and easy.

The Walnut Grove

I like the slider. The only reason I am using this though is because the gallery is not working for me.

Inky & Co

the app does not work, it send you round in circles and forces you to write a good review. DO NOT GET THE APP!