Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWr.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

by Their Hands

Easy to use. No coding required which is a major plus. I like that I could choose my own backgrounds/slides.

Freephones

This app is great! Fully customizable, low loading times, customize on site viewer, install automatically or manually. The only thing I´m missing in my personal setup is an add to cart button and the possibility to have the sliders next to each other but there´s no doubt that this is a clean 5.

Mellow Mammals

This app saved me! My theme slideshow was not working for mobile... This App allowed me to add a slideshow exactly how I wanted it. Thanks for this wonderful App!! It was easy to install and even easier to create the slideshow. Uploading it to my Shopify store was a breeze a well.

Lectronix

nice app easy to use.....................................................................................

Ecopoxy US

Created a image slider gallery. Easy to use, install and add to pages on Shopify website. Perfect for showing a group of pictures

amdara

I wanted a slider in all my collection pages and thought I had to mess with code. But nope, with this plugin it was nice and easy.

The Walnut Grove

I like the slider. The only reason I am using this though is because the gallery is not working for me.

Inky & Co

the app does not work, it send you round in circles and forces you to write a good review. DO NOT GET THE APP!

Princess Lola*

What a Stunning APP - It does what it is supposed to do, looks amazing on my website and is SUPER EASY to use! Thanks to whoever created it! Absolutely LOVE IT! 5 STARS TO YOU!!! NO reason not to use it :) One of my favourite APPS right now!

Amanda Quinn Impressionist Artist

I used this app to showcase my portfolio. It worked perfectly and looks great. It's really simple and easy to use. I love it.