POWR Image Slider & Carousel

POWR Image Slider & Carousel

by POWR.io

Product Slider, Lookbook, Slideshow & Testimonials Carousel

Los Colores de la Tierra

The layout and options to create great graphics seems AWESOME. But honestly, when someone is trying the free plan out to see how it would work for a couple or weeks of so, it's NO GOOD that the logo and text of POWR Image Slider and Carousel is displayed. I don't think any professional webshop would want that, even for their trial period. So I had to delete it unfortunately.

February 28, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

absaloodle

1'kwj'eje'jpejp1ejknlknklnddnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Price Business

I used this App to help me compress the photos which i will put in my shop on line, may be i will need more experiences, indeed, i had download pictures; i did a selection of title and modify some photos.

dpeoplestore

I used the app to help me for sliding on my site, the app is nice to use, I recommend it for any merchant.

Forgasongymnasticbeamsupply

Seams Ok would like more control with the free ap but they charge extra,

Holmes Jewelry Of Arizona

Monthly subscription only covers a limited number of uses, unless you get the business plan at $50/month. Other than that, the plug in is exceptional.