Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

Roxera

Great free options and super awesome paid upgrades. Will help so much making your site look more professional

Bel-Ami Store

Very easy to use. I loved the Smart Design, though it's still beta. It allowed to me to create a popup window that matched my store in a blink of an eye !

Lolly And Mills

Simple to use like for fully customizable app! You can upgrade to unlock more options but this basic one is enough for people who just start e-commerce.

Tangerines Closet

VERY USER FRIENDLY!

Boutique Miss Glam

This App is easy to use. It helps me to get newsletter sign-up and also helps me to show my promotions! Thank you so much! I would have appreciated to have more design for promotions.

Mining Bonanza

Our store sells cryptocurrency miners, parts, accessories and everything else required to set up a cryptocurrency mining center, but our main focus is to introduce our visitors to cheap power sources! We use the pop-up to illustrate how our services can make a profit regardless of the price fluctuation in bitcoin. We set up at less than $0.03/ kWh, the least expensive in the world and it's in the USA!

Blueshine Jewellery

Great app so far! Very easy to use and hopefully it will stay great and easy as now. Thank you guys!

Evolew

I'm using this app to get more email subscribers and offer a discount when signing up. It was very easy to setup.

Molly's Aprons

i'm using it to capture customers and potential customers. it was easy to set up and I have not yet seen the results but i do think it will be awesome.

CoolGadgetDepot

Easy to install and great for getting customers to subscribe with email and can be placed on several areas.