Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

SkinKiss

I used this ti help gain more subscribers, followers and shoppers. It was easy to use with the exception of the images from the image library no opening to view. I found others online, overall its a great app to add to you Shopify Ecommerce store.

Internet Auction Warehouse

simple and super easy, nice looking widget, use this one! Free until Dec 31st! Just what I was looking for!

GreenZoo Australia

If we can edit HTML coding for text section would be great for designers who understand coding. Overall, the pop up is really great.

Eat Play Love

Pretty easy to use. Im very bad with computers and this pop up was quickly installed and is working.
Only downside is the limited design options, but then again, its for free and its easy to use!

Books & Nooks

This app is great! Really easy to use with a nice, intuitive UI. I was able to get my popup on my store running within minutes!

TEGO

After publishing it looks different than what I had set it up as. Please make the preview as accurate as final site.

SmartWear Outlet

I just installed this app and created my first pop-up. Overall, the pop-up creation is easy to use with some cool features. I really like that it comes with an Email Editor that has drag and drop, easy-to-use functionality to automatically send out a welcome message to people who sign up through the pop-up if you are using it to collect email subscribers. However, there's still much room to improve on the Email Editor as it can get pretty clunky and when I click to drag, it would not drop at times. I had to repeatedly refresh the page to get it back to fully functioning. This part did take a fair bit of my time. I noted that it is still in Beta mode so perhaps the developer will improve on the fluidity of the drag-and-drop and the intuitiveness of it. Also, having the page save automatically every time edits or changes have been done on the Email Editor would be great as this will save all the work done especially when the Editor freezes and you'd have no choice but to refresh the page. If you did not earlier click the Save button after every edit, all the work done will be gone. In the meantime as is, don't forget to click the Save button every time changes have been made and you'd be good. Otherwise, this is a great app to use so far to create pop-up. Not sure yet about effectiveness and reliability but will know over the coming days.

She's FABB Boutique

I just started using this app so I will do a follow up review but as of right now I can see this app helping me expand my business.

LavaJar

I didn't find the interface perfect to use (I couldn't easily see how to do a coupon only popup at first) but once I got there it worked perfectly and was way more customisable than the one in my Shopify theme.
I'd recommend the app for sure.

Cyber Dealz World

Its cool, but would like to make 2 separate popups one for entry and one just for email on another page