Email Popup |Newsletter Popup

Best email capture popup, newsletter signups, email marketing

Free plan available

FacialSmiles

I like this Popup App. It helped me a lot to display my message to all my site visitors. Really easy to use and setup the app on your website. Thanks!

Tiny 3D Temples

Easy to setup and allowed a "join email newletter for discount" automated email" Also it is free so you can't beat that

Big Mytts Media & T-Shirt Designs

I appreciate how easy it is to use Although I do wish I had greater control over text positioning but otherwise great app. Thank you.

Dance Room

Really easy to set up! I like that you can create multiple popups and direct them for particular pages. Hoping to see an increase in conversions from it!

PERSEBAYA STORE

Nice Popup Free Apps - Simply but Complex.

But, why always showing edit pop-ups in every page (as admin)?
its disturbing me and uncomfortable

TheLittleTinCardCo

Just started using this app and it was simple to set up. I'm hoping to come back and leave a more positive review after testing it out.

Adorely

Love app easy to use.. made simple and kind of cute maybe a little more color like bright colors that will pop.. using a phone tho is hard some things it's hard to see and do

Proteiligne market

I used this app for the first. I'll see how it works. First impression useful and great. Hope it could help to keep a lot of orders.

SkinKiss

I used this ti help gain more subscribers, followers and shoppers. It was easy to use with the exception of the images from the image library no opening to view. I found others online, overall its a great app to add to you Shopify Ecommerce store.

Internet Auction Warehouse

simple and super easy, nice looking widget, use this one! Free until Dec 31st! Just what I was looking for!