Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

Dental Distortions

easy to use --looks great and does what I needed it to do to provide customer an understanding of a trade show we are at

Wood-Ever Canada

I just used the popup for a promotion which includes a registration and giving away a coupon code. With the auto reply and branding with my images made it easy to add value for my customers in very little time. Thanks.

My Nutrition

Great app! Thanks for the help
Very easy to setup and doesnt take long at all, im not the best with websites so it suits me

Chartier Boutique

So easy to use and honestly the best, it was exactly what I was looking for!! It lets you customize to your liking and it looks so nice on my website. Thank you!!

East Gippsland Kegs and Bars

I used this App for a popup telling potential customers that we would be opening soon
Super easy to use and lots of great design options.
Love It

LORD & LION

I use the app for my mailing list and promotion pop up. Does exactly what I was looking for. It works great for me!

Future Electronics Egypt (Arduino Egypt)

very easy application i recommend it for beginners ....... 100 character is bored i have no more words

activé FiberShake

Works great, easily customizable. Love the feature that you can assign 1 popup selectively to multiple pages.

Jazzy Mobile

Just installed the App. The setup process was very fast and easy. It fits my needs perfectly. I will report back once Ive seen the App at work

GXLD

GREAT. Very useful for newsletter pop ups! Very glad that I downloaded this app. Highly Recommended!!!!