POWRful Popups | Opt In Popups

Perfect for email capture, sales, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

Guezzi

Location France

top et facile d'utilisation, permet d'apporter un vrai plus au site web de manière simple, je recommande vraiment cette appli

Jenry

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 day

I love this app! issssssssssssssssssssss theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssttttttttt

February 18, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

ByTamrin

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is perfect! It was exactly what i was looking for! It exceeded all my expectations. I absolutely love it!

February 18, 2021

Jenn's Photo Works

This was so easy to customize and I was able to get it up and running on my site in less than 30 minutes!

Boheme Boutique

I love this app!
It is easy to implement and great.
Use this app widely.
I used this app on several shopify stores.

MoliMolie

Location Hong Kong SAR

i used this app to do a pop up ad. its cool to use and very friendly;. will defintely recommend people to use it

Masquer-Aid Masks

Very easy to get started and I'm pleased with my design I created. Was also delightfully easy to set up a google sheets integration to collect all info in one space. So far, so good. We'll see how this works after we launch :)

KingLands Ltd.

this app is great for popups and it is really easy to use the best part is that you can use amazing templates for free

January 27, 2021

Accessies

Time spent using app About 1 month

Simple and easy to implement! Love it and I would recommend it for accepting emails and offering coupons to customers!

Glamorous Melted Treats, LLC 2020

Simple, free and easy to use! I love THIS APP :D I would definitely recommend it to anyone using shopify.