POWRful Popups | Opt In Popups

Perfect for email capture, sales, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

Huddleston Fine Jewelry

This is my first time using this app. The designs are easy enough to create. However, getting it to show on my store is another story entirely. Neutral at this point. Will see where it goes.

April 25, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Peaceandflora

It was a good app to start with but I switched over to Klaviyo. I didn’t like the ‘powered by’ text on the bottom of the add but that was about it. Easy to use and navigate around.

April 6, 2022

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

myHoldal

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

not working properly, needs some modifications from the developers so we can use it easier and faster.

February 16, 2022

We're very sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lidt Sundere

Location Denmark

Vi brugte den til at prøve pop up løsning, men fandt ud af vi havde behov for en anden løsning. Super service og god hjælp på chatten

January 30, 2022

Hi there,
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Tulum2u

I needed a pop- up to show a discount for new customers. But after installing I don't see it. So, I'm not sure I did it right.

October 24, 2021

Pull Paint Wear

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I'm not sure yet. Honestly, I'm overall disappointed at the hoops we have to jump through to have pop ups. I'm wondering if POWR is still planning on directly integrating with shopify to keep our customer lists up to date, so we don't have use zapier?

April 18, 2021

Hi there,
Right now the Zapier is the only workaround, however we are lunching straight integration with Shopify this month.
We will inform you back when we will lunch that feature.

Warm regards,
POWR support.

Your Place For Now

Location Belgium

I started to install it, but then too soon I received a popup to give my review... i couldn't finish the publishing. A pity as it started very smoothly

March 11, 2021

Decked Deco

Great app concept - terrible help assistance. When paying for a service one expects a level of help and assistance above a basic set of questions. Either an online chat facility or a simple email address or contact form would suffice. Its shouldn't be this hard to reach out to you that I have to eave a negative(ish) review in order to voice my frustrations regarding your product. When I click to post this review- it doesn't appear to work - so if you see this - please spend a little time to fix these pesky issues

February 11, 2021

Inova Cachos

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Eu não quero assinar a newsletter e a janela não fecha de jeito nenhum. Não deveria ser obrigatório!

Pedal Threadz

Ok but even though it's set to pop up once per week per visitor it keeps popping up very annoyingly frequently even after the email has been entered by a site visitor, surely it should just not pop up again after it's been clicked off or filled in???

October 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Could you please write us on support@powr.io with more deateils and we will be happy to help with this problem.

Previous 1 3