Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

Presente Geek

A versão free é muito limitada, e mantem propagandas indevidas no pop up, o aplicativo pode cativar o usuário com melhores recursos ao invés de manter anuncio.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We do offer a free version with limited branding in the hopes that you will find the full features valuable and upgrade to a paid plan. You are welcome to use the free version, but it will have the POWr branding.

-Waylon
Customer Success

Beli-Mart

It's ok to try, but it will charge for some special functions. It's better to offer a free plan for those basic functions.

May 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We do offer a free plan with a bunch of different features. Of course, some features are reserved for paying users. If you're interested in an upgrade, please get in touch with our support team and we'll be happy to work something out for you 😊

ANTAGONISTE

besoin de amélioration encore dans graphique, que soit de plus semples a configurer et plus d'option de personnalisation

March 18, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.

Please let us know what functionality you are looking for and I can add them to our enhancements list for future updates.

Best,

Sunil

Yoga Mate Canada

The platform is easy to edit, however, so far the app isn't working too well, it's not popping up on exit.

March 11, 2019

Hi there,

So sorry you're having trouble with Popup! We're more than happy to help debug this if you shoot an email over to support@powr.io with a link to your website. Apologies again for the trouble here!

Flava Hub

Just started to use this app. Hopefully it works well. There are some missing option to edit. It is truly a easy free popup.

LM Boutique

J'utilise cette application vraiment intéressante pour augmenter le nombre de conversion sur mon site internet. je recommande cette application

italianluxurygroup.com.au

I have just installed the app one of my website and was very easy, I think will work very well.
thanks

Noah swim

ExDurance

I just started using it. I hope it helps generate sales and convert viewers to buyers. so far its good.

mixedchickhair

good app to use for website. if you are new . i have not tried it yet just installed it so ill see how it goes

Previous 1