Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWr.io

Email pop up, newsletter pop up, exit popup, Beeketing alt

Ashay By The Bay

I just added this app. It will send a message to my business customers about purchasing options.

The Croc Tent Cape York

Super easy to use, just what we needed! The free plan had all the basic functions we needed, but it's really feature rich to enhance your business with the upgrade!

Ishtec Ltd

This app was very helpful indeed, it really helped my business grow. I highly recommend this app to all

Zamora’s Luxury Hair

I used this so to help me gain more subscribers. I downloaded it 2 days ago and have 25 new subscribers already! Highly recommended.

January 23, 2020

Hey there!

Thank you for the amazing feedback. We are happy to hear your success so far. Please reach out directly if you need anything else or want some information on our other plugins that may also work for you.

Waylon W | Customer Success

Homecosty

Fácil de usar. Buena, rápida. No te laggea la página. Amigable. No tiene muchas funciones en gratis, pero es gratis! Así que está perfecta! Gracias

Hello Pretty Chic

I use this app to help me grow my customer base! Collecting e-mail addresses will help me market my business

LEXRO

I love this appt, it is easy and user friendly. It made a big difference in the look of my website. Great

The Goddess of Treasures

This app was easy to use. I just installed it so I will see how well it works for my site. If does well I'll upgrade.

FierceHazel

I just added the free version to my store. Easy to customize and looks great. Will upgrade to paid version if it works well for a month.

Print-A-Pattern

I really enjoyed the easy setup process. The free version allowed lots of customization - which is quite handy! Made the pop-up banner in less than 10 mins. No fuzz. SUPER GOOD

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37