POWR Popup | Email Sign Up

POWR Popup | Email Sign Up

by POWR.io

Email popup, newsletter pop up, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

Grand Bazaar Boutique

Good app, however I tried testing it and it sends emails directly to the POWR app website, but does it also automatically push the new emails to the shopify customer email list? It would be annoying to have to keep moving emails over from POWR to the shopify customer list. Updated from 4 to 5 stars. Excellent customer service, resolved my issue immediately.

April 6, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We do have a that integration trough Zapier.
Please check this article for more info: https://help.powr.io/hc/en-us/articles/1500002907661-Connect-Your-Popup-to-Shopify-Customers-With-Zapier. Also, we are going to lunch a straight integration with Shopify this month.
We hope that this workaround will help for now, however if you will have more questions please shot us an email on support@powr.io and we will be happy to help!

House of Mahogany LTD

I used this app to create a pop up on my Shopify shop. It was easy to install and very easy to use. Excellent app. I will definitely recommend it.

naturients

Great app. Detailed design tools and easy to make a popup. I created my first pop up and love the design.

Vape Pig

Highly recommend this app for any site! EASY TO USE AND GREAT FOR BEGGINERS , EVEN A CHILD COULD DO THIS

Diglot

Probably the best shopify app I've came across so far. So far I am just using the Free plan and it has been great. The set up was unbelievably easy. I will definitely be looking into upgrading and would highly recommend.

March 14, 2021

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with our app! Thank you for your feedback!

Bud Girls Club

Simple and easy to implement! Took me like 15 minutes to set everything up. Super simple to use, anyone can do it tbh.

March 14, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Keffyn's Sewing Haven

Very easy to use to change the look and feel of the pop up! ............................................

essenzal

i love this app to build costumers, its easy to install , i love this app to build costumers, its easy to install ,

March 4, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Sassy Trendzz

Nice app, very easy to setup and gets the work done. I really like the templates as well. I love it.

THEHOTDEAL

good sfdhbrahnbrgdfnabrn rehe rqaregh re hqrea ghqrae ghreqahge qae gheawghrehg53b 5 5355yhrtwhrfe 34 yqergreq greyghre 5yghre

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43