Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up

Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up | Reviews

by POWR.io

40% off! Upsell dropship popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

Harvest of Joy Microgreens

Couldn't recommend app more! Customer service is excellent and app offers everything I need in a pop up.

November 26, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

two4.one

Nice and simple pop up and easy to use.AM also refer to other friend to use this and get the benefits.

November 22, 2021

Hi there,
Do reach us out, if you have any questions!

Loja Visite o Brasil

Muito bom esse aplicativo. Tenho utilizado dentro de minha loja. O bom dele é que também pode ser utilizado banners externamente, como no seu blog por exemplo!

November 8, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. Please feel free to reach out, if you have any questions!

VERA DORIA

Looks like it is a nice app, I will give a try ! I think it really helps increase the loyalty program to my website

October 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app.

LA Jewelers

This is our first time adding a pop-up to our website. It was a very easy and smooth installation for someone with limited technical skills.

October 8, 2021

Giga Store

Prompt and Accurate Customer Service. This App works excellent with my business I highly recommend it .

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

The White Light Co

Its easy to use and seems to be working really well on my website.
Happy to recommend to future users

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

Trumans Club

So far it feels really good app. Easy to use and install, also many choices. I wish the mailchimp integration was included in the second plan but it is ok.

September 28, 2021

Sheila Renèe Designs

User-friendly! It took me a couple of minutes to create my pop-up for my business page. I am so excited to see it "Live"

September 26, 2021

Hi Sheila,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note 😊Thank you so much for using POWR apps!

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be more than glad to help.

Elisamodastore

Mi piace questa applicazione, la preferirei se fosse più semplice da usare, non mi piace il fatto che sia un po' lenta

September 23, 2021

Ciao,

Grazie mille per la tua fantastica recensione 😊

Ti assicuriamo che il tuo feedback viene inoltrato al nostro team di prodotto mentre aggiorna continuamente le nostre app.

Non esitare a contattare i nostri team di supporto per qualsiasi suggerimento o domanda e saremo più che felici di aiutarti!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47