Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Robert Clay Vineyards

Assumes your site is ready when the countdown runs out and launches your site without asking. If that was an option/feature that's one thing, but to assume just because the countdown runs out that it's okay to launch the site is just wrong.

Daughter & I

I am launching my website on the 28th of May and using this as a landing page to collect email addresses however you have you use the link they give you only. Every time I type my domain or Google search in it comes into my normal website where everyone can view what I have to sell and is ruining my element of surprise and marketing I have spent a lot of time and money on. I have now sent them 2 "get support" messages, 1 before the 7-day trial ended and a follow up one - Both have gone unanswered, unfortunately. I have not tried other apps that do the same job as I was recommended this one but I would recommend you research a few because of the above. The app tp use itself was easy, straightforward and great design (I love my landing page) but there is no point in having one if it takes away the surprise and anticipation from launch day.

May 24, 2020

Hello, thank you for your review. Let's try to figure it out. There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding. Our support has been responding to both of your emails, but it looks like no emails has reached you, we're sorry about that. Please contact us directly via email: onltrapp@gmail.com