Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

Loop Design Studio

Great customer service from the team! Speedy reply. Very helpful! The app is great too highly recommended.

new sound dimensions

Amazing! Intuitive, easy, and a "must-have" on every good shop online.
Very friendly communication and support. Excellent! *****

Silvertree Interiors

A fantastic app, adds a beautiful banner to your products if you want it and very easy to use.
Free as well which is a huge bonus! Keep up the good work guys!

Tabletop Alliance

As a small nonprofit operating completely with pre-orders this app's ability was essential. That being said when I loaded it in I was so excited but there appeared to be some sort of issue with images in my yet to be launched store. That said, I contacted their tech support and they spent personalized time helping identify and eradicating the issue which had nothing to do with the app, rather it had to do with the theme I was using. Great App + meaningful support = what we all want and hope for. Will gladly recommend.

Triviso Collection

Great app and prompt customer service! Very happy with it, I've used it for multiple products. 10/10

STASHED

App wasn't displaying "Pre-Order" banner properly and the developers helped me resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.

DESERT VEIL

This app is better than the more expensive apps. The design is simple and minimal. The customer service excellent. Exactly what we needed.

Bunyip Toys

Great customer support by John to get the app set up on my store. It is easy to use and looks like there is some great functionality in the development pipeline.

Sparts NZ

This addon is great, simple to set up, effective in how it works, and the customer service is outstanding. Thanks team!

InGear OutFitters

This app is fantastic. Limited customization but functional, sharp-looking, and simple to install. Thanks!