4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective handling of pre-orders and out-of-stock notifications, as well as its ability to manage partial payments. Its translation feature is praised for facilitating multi-language use. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and problem-solving. However, improvements could be made in bulk editing of pre-order items and setup efficiency for stores with many variants. The app's adaptability is valued, with the ability to switch between free and paid tiers and integrate with custom themes.

December 1, 2020

Wow. I never give reviews, but I've got to say this app is incredibly easy and free - what more could you ask for?

The Preservation Project
June 6, 2021

i got some problem to show the countdown correctly, i think my custom theme has some issue , i wrote to the app team and they solved my problem in just a few hours ... the app is great and almost free for everybody . TOP ! thanks !

Matteo Valenza
Italy
March 23, 2022

We initially setup Globo Pre-Order to allow customers to sign up for an email stock alert when a product is out of stock and more recently have been using it to allow pre-orders for particular products; we also have the email alert setup for customers who don’t want to put in a pre-order and would rather wait until the item is back in stock. The setup isn’t the most intuitive and there was some style changes that required the help of the developers initially. But their incredibly fast responses to our queries generally see us up and running quickly. They’re in a different timezone to us—we’re P.S.T—but they always get back to us the next morning, either with a fix, or helpful advice for us to make the changes ourselves. It’s a great app. that is heavily used by our customers and we recommend it to anyone seeking the functionality that it provides.

North Shore Billet
November 3, 2019

It was easy to install, great tool to have on your store- great app! Support is very helpful and responsive.

By Nature's Creations
November 29, 2020

Absolutely fantastic. The first time I am jumping on the review right after installation. I am developing many websites for my client and according to the country I am using PRE-ORDER NOW and ADVANCE PRE-ORDER when I need partial payments. Both are great apps (PRE ORDER NOW is really good) but they missing the features from each other (cart warning message, partial payment, discounts etc) so it si complicated to use as if you need partial payment you will, for example, miss the cart warning message etc. Guys, Globo Pre-order is doing everything. I really installed with ABSOLUTELY NO EXPECTATIONS as it is free...but man, I was like "ok they have this feature, but sure I won't be able to do that", and each time they proved me wrong. They understood EVERYTHING to our needs and you can be sure they spent huge time trying apps of competitors. It is super easy to configure for beginners ('nice step by step' guide. congrats.) and the interface is crystal clear (not like advance pre-order). I assume it is free so they can get clients and reviews before starting to charge s so guys, install it now as you are going to save $29/month ! The highlights of the app for me : mix cart warning message, the fact you can display upfront payment AND partial payment options for a same product, pre -order on variants not just the full product... congrats guys

Eyefood Factory Australia
October 25, 2020

5star ..............................................................................................

FANSTORE
Pakistan
February 14, 2022

Good efficiency. We really the simplicity. We can write the back in stock date which is a must for us.

aguacanada
February 13, 2022

-Excellent Service and Responsive to issues.
-Simple to use with Nice price.
-This apps have own countdown timer

LINGER GALLERY
South Korea
October 24, 2021

I like the option to either mark some of our products as pre-order or sold out so customers and signup to be notified when back in stock.
I had a problem with integrating with my theme and customer service was right on it and fixed the issue right away.
Thank you so much for creating a great app.

L & M Kee, LLC
February 10, 2022

Very intuitive and easy to set up. It's very basic but gets the job done well and support is excellent, very responsive, helpful and friendly, great job thank!

Vintage Action Figures