4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective handling of pre-orders and out-of-stock notifications, as well as its ability to manage partial payments. Its translation feature is praised for facilitating multi-language use. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and problem-solving. However, improvements could be made in bulk editing of pre-order items and setup efficiency for stores with many variants. The app's adaptability is valued, with the ability to switch between free and paid tiers and integrate with custom themes.

September 22, 2020

As much as I am surprised that such a basic ecommerce concept feature is not provided out of the box from Shopify, I am just as delighted to discover the Globo Pre-Order app!

It works great - exactly what we needed - and when we requested some install assistance, Globo smoothly took care of our app/theme conflict with ease. Great at timely communication, too. 5 STARS!

InGear OutFitters
October 27, 2021

The app is great, functional and the team is super helpful! It has the option either to preorder or to subscribe to receive a notification when the product is back in stock. Simply amazing

Global NMD
Sweden
November 1, 2018

Works great simple to set up and helpful support (should you need them). Very useful app when you need to presell.

Plantastic Products
Thailand
August 11, 2021

Works as it says on the box, is easy to implement and easy to maintain, would be good if it had a warning function when something is about to end

IOTA Enterprises Limited
June 6, 2022

App was easy to install and user friendly.
Had an issue with the banner not showing on the product pages however Sarah and her development team were able to promptly assist me and fix the issue right away.
Would recommend this app, no issues at all Stacey

Little Finch & CO
February 1, 2023

I love this app for so many reasons! It's very intuitive and is exactly how I envisioned it working when I was daydreaming about what I needed to make my website more functional...even before I even an app like this existed.

There was one formatting change I approached the support team with to see if it was even doable (honestly, i wasn't very hopeful) but within the hour, they fixed it exactly the way I asked! Wow! Talk about great customer service!

I'm learning that you can create the most spectacular app on the planet but if your customers can't figure it out and you can't communicate with them about it then what good is it? With Globo you get the best of both worlds. A great app with excellent customer service.

I can't recommend them enough,
Shelly ~ Crossed Hearts Needlework & Design

P.S. This is my 2nd app Globo app. The Globo Product Options, Variant has been a godsend, too.

Crossed Hearts Needlework & Design
October 13, 2021

Great and easy to use app! The support team is extremely fast in response to our issues. Keep it up! :)

Foodart Store
Singapore
February 17, 2021

Thank you Helen, I published a new theme and Helen helped me to get the app working on the theme within a few hours! Great app and support! :)

CZone Online
Hong Kong SAR
June 10, 2022

support is great.
I got a responce quickly and they worked hard to solve my ploblem.
I can do everything what I want to do.

Crossfor Online Store
Japan
June 18, 2021

Brilliant app to easily showcase pre-order items - Sarah had been so helpful and extremely responsive. I couldn't recommend this app enough, it can be designed to fit your need, and the free plan is also very well designed.

33mm