Reviews (1,068)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, customization, and features like pre-order and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its ability to schedule product drops, support custom themes, and multilingualism. Merchants commend its speed, efficiency, and the responsive support team. The pricing flexibility and automated back-in-stock emails are also seen as beneficial.

April 30, 2020

One star deducted because the feedback window kept popping up over functional areas of the app and wouldn't go away unless I left a review.

Otherwise, good app :)

Calico Keep
New Zealand
March 14, 2020

Very good app, fits in with my theme, does the job and is easy to use!! Only reason i didn't score 5 is it doesn't update automatically.

Big Pawfection
November 19, 2020

Great app! The team were very quick to respond to my query and resolve it. Which I found to be very reassuring. However, I had to disable the app as the preorder option brings my customers to the cart, but doesn't allow them to add more items into the cart. Would be perfect if that feature were available.

Shakolo
Ireland
Edited February 14, 2019

Great app! Did exactly what I needed! No troubles Installing! Only down side is if a person orders a pre order item amongst other items you have to make sure to unselect it when you are creating a shipping label

Keto Queen Kreations
March 2, 2023

Chiaro e semplice da usare. Ho avuto qualche problema nell'integrazione con il tema ma l'assistenza è stata super chiara e utile e mi hanno aiutato a risolvere il problema in pochissimo tempo.

Super consigliata

Bazar Exchange
Italy
Edited June 26, 2020

This tool is great! Helped me to add preorder functionality to my website + it's for free!
The only issue is I'm not able to modify countdown dates in bulk, I have to modify each product manually, also the products table needs some more filters.

Sana's Sets
Edited June 26, 2021

Although the app works flawlesly, I need to delete it. Can you tell me how do I completely remove all traces of app from the "edit code", do you have an uninstall guide?

Iro Comb
Slovenia
30 days using the app
Globo replied June 27, 2021

Hello,
We understand your concern. Could you please refer to this guide to completely remove the leftover code https://globosoftware.net/kb/theme-installation/#ch_2? If you cannot figure it out, no worries, let us help you. Please approve my collaborator request so we can help you quickly. Also, for urgent needs, you could reach out to us via hi@globosoftware.net so that our support team could support you in the best way possible. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Globo team

July 19, 2022

This application is user-friendly and perfect for pre-orders for my small business. The free version is perfect for a small business with limited pre-orders.

Stacie Stitches Creative Studio
22 days using the app
Edited April 30, 2020

Working good overall for my needs after initial setup. I can't figure out how to remove a item you no longer one and install disable but other than that great.

Gamer Loot
21 days using the app
Edited August 14, 2020

Great help.It makes things easy for me.Glad to stumble upon this app. Will be using this to my store

Kids Optics