4.8

Merchants value this app for its reliable pre-order and out-of-stock notification features, along with customization options and pricing flexibility. The support team is recognized for their efficiency and responsiveness. Additional features such as back-in-stock notifications, countdown clocks, and automatic switch to normal sale post-countdown are also favored. The app's multilingual support is beneficial for merchants operating in different languages. Long-term merchants express satisfaction with its performance.

August 1, 2022

Everything I needed and more! Great app very easy to use. The price is fair. Customer Support is very responsive!

Bedford + Raine Collective
October 18, 2022

Installed and ran into some issues configuring the alerts but their Support was responsive and quick. Got it resolved very quickly. So far, it is working as we intend to for pre-orders.

Ready, Set, Pedal
February 2, 2021

After trialling 5 other "pre-order" apps, Globo Pre Order ticked every box where each of the other 5 were lacking. Immediate repsonses from support team also when i needed help fine tuning the settings. 5 stars

Cheeky Desires Australia
March 18, 2022

I’m liking this app very much its exactly what I needed. Had an issue with the badge showing on my product page but Sarah was very helpful and helped solve the issue right away.

The Given Style
December 1, 2021

I'm using the trial at the moment and I can see it definitely does the job. I also had a few questions and the customer service was great at answering everything pretty quickly. I'm sure I'll continue using it for my site from now on.

We are kind - by Cromatiko
April 29, 2020

At last, a simple pre-order app for free! Would recommend, definitely. Simple to use, efficient, nice interface.

Popeline
April 9, 2018

So far so good. Developers seems legit and answers all questions. App is working fine. I didn't find the problems other users seemed to have had. Recommended. I will update review in the next months. Cheers!

Confetta
Italy
April 29, 2022

The app is quite easy to set up and customize, and works just fine. I especially appreciated how easy it is to manage translations. I ran into a minor problem on set up, but the very efficient and friendly support from Globo fixed it very quickly. Thumbs up!

HDB Sonus
Italy
November 24, 2021

I used this app to let my customers know that what they are buying is a pre-order item. The label on the product front gave a clear inclination to them. This was really good!

Keller Paper Co
Malaysia
Edited March 6, 2023

No product is perfect, but out of all the options out there this one is by far the best! The customer service provided was amazing! Quick and efficient within minimal input required. Great experience so far :)

STARWALKER