4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective handling of pre-orders and out-of-stock notifications, as well as its ability to manage partial payments. Its translation feature is praised for facilitating multi-language use. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and problem-solving. However, improvements could be made in bulk editing of pre-order items and setup efficiency for stores with many variants. The app's adaptability is valued, with the ability to switch between free and paid tiers and integrate with custom themes.

September 1, 2023

Great customer service, response times on support, and overall product. Thoroughly recommend.

Angela Reed
2 months using the app
March 15, 2023

Awesome to deal with, they were very prompt and sorted all my issues out. I was having trouble getting pre order to sync over to my products and within a day they had it fixed. We had updated our website, so it had something to do with that.

SsCustom Engineering
Over 1 year using the app
February 23, 2024

Very helpful app. My first need for support was stellar. Amazing response times and quick resolution. Thank you!

Lone Star Roots
Edited October 1, 2023

I wanted to take a moment to let you know how impressed I am with the customer service the Globo provides.

We've been using the app. for at least 8 months or maybe longer now. Anytime we have needed support, you have been there for us right away.

I sincerely appreciate how Sarah replies to emails typically within an hour, even on weekends!
It's so great working with a company that genuinely cares about their product and customers, addressing any problems immediately without complaint.
The response time is stellar and dedication to resolving issues is unmatched.
We've reached out more frequently in recent weeks, due upgrading to shopify 2.0 with a new theme.
Sarah and the team have remained attentive and helpful.
The customer service provided is a 5 out of 5 in my book!
We could not be happier with Globo. .
If you;re reading this and wondering about the app, it's perfect for us. We have lots of items that are being shipped from the vendors and as it's heading over here to Hawaii we've been using the Preorer and it's working out perfect for us.
If you want to ask us about the app feel free contact us, yes we're a company in Hawaii. A brick and mortar store since 1996. Check out out website, hawaiiansouthshore.com, if you need any confirmation on our experience with working with Globo contact us for sure. Mahalo and aloha! David

Hawaiian South Shore
6 months using the app
May 1, 2023

The support is incredible. If I sent an e-mail, they respond in holidays, out-of-office times, and very quickly. If I need an urgent fix, they help me right away and solve the issue within a couple of hours. I am honestly surprised the support is this good. The app doesn't cost that much and it works perfectly.

Thanks Sarah & Team!

Cees Cards
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
August 13, 2023

If I could give the team 10 stars I could!

Such a fantastic and powerful app that allows you to easily manage pre-orders. The app has improved and increased functionality heaps over time and is a really great price. They have pretty much everything you need. The support team are fantastic (thank you Sarah for helping with issues and helping me get the theme setup across multiple stores)!

My only wish is that the app could support displaying metafield information on the front end to help simplify the population of an ETA message via variant metafield as merchants with large catalogues may not be able to use the manual tools provided to manage this effectively. But as the team are always updating the app, I'm hopeful this is something that can be added over time!

Trak Racer EU
Netherlands
4 days using the app
July 24, 2023

Overall the app works well and performs how it advertises. The support team is very responsive and was able to fix a theme issue in less than 48hr.

DonaJo
11 months using the app
Edited April 11, 2023

Great customer support to figure out a few little things, app is working great now!

Update. Had a few back and forth's to change up and make everything more efficient and was given all the help possible. Highly recommend the app and the team!

Thank you!

Vision Saddlery
4 months using the app
July 25, 2023

Does the job nicely and has a very useful translation feature that works for many languages.
Haven't tested the Klaviyo flows yet. Just hope it works like the rest.
Their support is helpful and reactive. Every questions/issues were solved within a few hours. Good job on that!

M19MINUS
Hong Kong SAR
22 days using the app
February 20, 2024

Works great! It allows us to offer and sell products with different delivery time. Support team answer inquiries in a timely manner.

Master Direct Panamá, S. A.
Panama