4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective handling of pre-orders and out-of-stock notifications, as well as its ability to manage partial payments. Its translation feature is praised for facilitating multi-language use. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and problem-solving. However, improvements could be made in bulk editing of pre-order items and setup efficiency for stores with many variants. The app's adaptability is valued, with the ability to switch between free and paid tiers and integrate with custom themes.

December 9, 2018

I tried it, when I needed more help they offered it if I employed them - not happening, I have now deleted the app.

Love Lee Fabric
3 days using the app
December 2, 2020

the app doesn't work properlly, it's a pain to uninstall it.....
I have to reinstall again to modify the data because it hasn't correclty uninstall!!! awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Studio Photo HAVOX®
France
2 days using the app
Edited December 27, 2022

I'm not quick to write poor reviews. I realize things can happen and have been patient. I was super hopeful when I first installed the app, but after 2 emails to support, with no response, I had to delete the app because it was it causing items on my site to appear as if they were out of stock, when they weren't. I deleted the "test" product in case that was the culprit, but that didn't solve my problem. I have 2 instances of specific SKUs where the app appears to recognize the stock level and act accordingly. But for most of my SKUs I found that it seemingly arbitrarily replaced "add to cart" with "backorder' (technically, I customized the wording of this button) and this includes items that are very clearly in stock. There doesn't appear to be a rule case that would affect basically all products, so nothing I can "fix." It's a problem, and with no reply from support, what am I supposed to do but uninstall?

Buck's Spices and Herbal Apothecary
1 day using the app
August 4, 2017

Your app stated free yesterday before I installed the app. Now you are charging $8.99 for the app. No thanks!!!! Deleting app!

Lone Star Collectibles
1 day using the app
May 2, 2020

I USED THIS APP ITS LITERALLY UTTER SHIT. SCREWED UP MY ENTIRE STORE AND PUT MY BUSINESS OUT FOR 3 DAYS CAUSING LOSS OF MANY HRS AND MONEY DONT BUY THIS U WILL REGRET YOUR DECISION.

OverflowApparel
India
About 20 hours using the app
Edited March 2, 2022

Junk...DO NOT BUY THIS APP . We just installed the app. We set up just one product on Pre Order. Now every single ADD TO CART button does not work. Nobody can buy anything in our store. JUNK. They say they have 24/7 chat support....this is not true. You have to email. There is no chat service. Been up all night trying to sort this mess of an app out. UPDATE Feb 22 11.44pm - I finally got some half-wit by email. Waited two hours and instead of removing all code, they set up a new theme without my permission, don't even uninstall the app and ask me would I like to try again even though site still not functional. Liars. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!! Update 3/02/22 - this app leaves code everywhere. Our Checkout page stopped working completely and has been down for days. Huge loss of business. If you want to loose money and get bogged down in frustration this app is for you, otherwise stay away.Should not be allowed on the shopify app store.

TruBeef Organic
About 6 hours using the app
December 21, 2017

OMG! Don't install this app -- it will screw up your entire store. I'm still working on the recovery!

Adeptcosmetics Com
About 1 hour using the app
Edited July 5, 2018

DO NOT US THIS APP! It removed my "add to cart" button. Just you know the most important button. I have been working to fix is for the last two hours. Support was not helpful. Please DO NOT use this app!!!

Lana Global
About 1 hour using the app
November 10, 2020

I spent an hour trying to figure out why the Pre-Order was not working. I even checked the FAQ and follow step-by-step directions with no success. I did not see a way to contact anyone, so I just deleted the app and went with a different pre-order option. It's a shame because it seemed easy enough to figure out but don't have all night to figure out how to get an app to work.

Natural Chef
29 minutes using the app
May 13, 2022

Be careful with this app. I deinstalled it and a code snippet is left that slows my site down!
Better search for a solution that you can properly deinstall.

Delias Whiskyshop GmbH