4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing out-of-stock items and pre-orders, noting its ease of use, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the automatic notifications for restocked items and the direct pre-order option. The responsive customer service, affordability, customization options, and reporting features are also praised, offering valuable insights into customer behavior and product popularity.

May 6, 2024

Great for out-of-stock products and pre-orders. Of all the apps I've tried, it's the most complete. Conversion is super high and it's the app we use most in our store. We had a problem with notifications a few weeks ago, but their support is great, they always respond very quickly and help us resolve everything.

Escudero & Co
Brazil
7 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Aliya was very patient and worked with me on resolving the issues within the app being applied to the products. Thankfully, we resolved the issues right away and I can move forward with the pre-order!

Crooked Charlie
4 months using the app
April 10, 2024

excellent app for managing pre-orders, I recommend it, the only problem is that you cannot create different profiles if the arrival dates of the products are different from each other.

Eizo Sport
Italy
About 1 month using the app
February 19, 2024

Easy to set up, like the collection feature. However some features missing that would be practicle in a multi sku store environment. Support team very responsive

bumboo
21 days using the app
January 27, 2024

This app is incredibly user friendly and requires no coding experience. As a new shopify store owner and a novice in every aspect this app has helped me to manage my preorder campaign seamlessly.

Customer service is very responsive and has been able to help me navigate some of the areas I was a little unsure of. Delaram was insightful and responsive and has helped escalate one other challenge that needs backend support.

I'm still waiting on support for the email verify configuration which wasn't working for me and the CNAME DNS updates, so that's the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars at this point instead of five.

WriteAwayy
11 days using the app
February 9, 2024

Just installed and got the notify me button up and running in no time. Test email successful. Support checked the setup without me asking. It could not have been any easier.

Looks like the free plan does not allow you to see the emails of people who have asked to be notified...that is concerning.

Castle Door
35 minutes using the app
January 6, 2024

there are a few little issues but the team got them all sorted for me super quick

Project Eighty Three & Ride and Defy
About 19 hours using the app
January 30, 2024

so far very helpful in setting me up. It will be nice if pre-order limit is increased.. will be very helpful for start ups like us as they are keen to generate more sales online.

Yuniku London
36 minutes using the app
December 18, 2023

Wij gebruiken deze app voor pre-orders en dat werkt zoals het moet. Hele snelle en fijne klantenservice die direct voor je nakijken of je alles correct ingesteld hebt.

Maame Tumi
Netherlands
4 days using the app
September 3, 2023

Ich bin sehr zu frieden - finde es nur zu teuer. würde gerne den höheren plan nutzen aber der ist mir viel zu teuer.

HERR&FRAUHEMPEL