4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing out-of-stock items and pre-orders, noting its ease of use, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the automatic notifications for restocked items and the direct pre-order option. The responsive customer service, affordability, customization options, and reporting features are also praised, offering valuable insights into customer behavior and product popularity.

May 15, 2024

Excellent App. Increase our sales after using this. Customers getting notified automatic when items back in Stock. A+++

hydrafitnessparts
May 16, 2024

Easy to operate and adjust in language and branding.

Josea Surfwear
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
April 26, 2024

Friendly, quick responses! Very helpful!

Worth Collective
May 1, 2024

Excellent customer service! I use this app for 2 reasons..
1. Customers can let me know when they want something to come back into stock with the click of a button
2. Customers can pre-order products seamlessly straight from the product page

The customer service is second to none and Mason is super helpful! Thank you for creating such an easy to use app!

Maddison Ball Creative
Over 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

EXCELLENT

ArtHobbies
Mexico
April 16, 2024

This app works perfectly and is easy to use - set and forget, until the sales start rolling in! As a small business it's really helped me manage out of stocks and gives me functionality that would otherwise have cost a fortune. You get regular updates on which products customers are requesting which makes ordering stock a much more informed process and it keeps customers happy knowing they can order the moment it arrives. I've only had to contact support once but Hasti was super friendly and very helpful and resolved my issue quickly. Highly recommended.

Rubber-Duckee
Over 2 years using the app
May 16, 2024

Efficient app. Incredible customer service!

Tacit
Over 1 year using the app
May 16, 2024

Love this app! great support team! :)

QWERKYWRITER®
About 1 year using the app
May 7, 2024

Hasti was a huge help in an issue I was having with setting up my Pre-order widget for my digital product. She took the time to explain everything in great detail and shared some screenshots to give me a visual on how to fix the error. I love this app!

Metanoia Melanin
About 1 year using the app
April 7, 2024

Great app, very useful
Excellent and fast support :)

Gingerlily Perles