Reviews (1,488)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust functionality and user-friendly interface that enhances sales and customer experience. They find the automatic email notifications feature beneficial for gauging product demand. Regular updates on customer requests assist in informed stock ordering. The app offers customization, seamless integration, and a clean interface. The customer service is quick and efficient, even on the free plan. It's an affordable, easy-to-install tool that effectively manages out-of-stock situations and boosts customer engagement.

April 17, 2024

My customer service experience with this app has been great, Melika was very helpful and understood the issue I was having and provided a resolution quickly. We are currently on the pro plan and have had good success with how reliable this app is and the customizable functions provided. Can't justify upgrading to the next plan up but wish we could export and transfer restock notification information. Perhaps in the future!

Sock Dreams
12 months using the app
April 29, 2024

Great customer support, fast help if needed, easy to use app. Highly recommend for catching lost sales and maximising those conversions.

FOM SA
South Africa
9 months using the app
April 17, 2024

i would recommend this app to someone since its a good way to inform customers when something gets restock.

ONSET
12 months using the app
May 29, 2024

Simple set-up, quick response, warm support. Love it

A Moment of Tea
5 months using the app
April 14, 2024

Melika was really great! super nice and help you resolve your problem fast! thanks!

Lux Collections Boutique
About 1 year using the app
April 11, 2024

I highly recommend this Shopify app, one of the reasons being the quick and thoughtful customer service. It's rare to encounter such dedicated customer support staff in similar apps. Strongly recommended!

Australia - Positive Grid
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
May 19, 2024

Melika helped me set up notifications, customise to my theme and hide existing elements on site that conflicted with what I was trying to set up.

Can't wait to get started and hopefully boost cash flow for my business :) Thanks Melika!

GUD Swim
4 months using the app
May 7, 2024

The Notify Me! app has really been a great addition to our website and has helped our business showcase important reviews. When I needed customer service help, they were quick and easy to work with and got my questions answered right away.

Salus Saunas
5 months using the app
June 11, 2024

We recently started using the app and are very satisfied - super practical and simple. But the best thing about it is the technical service. We had a problem with the pre-order function in our store and the guys intervened immediately and solved it in no time at all. Absolutely top, I can only recommend it!

Crazy Detectors
Germany
3 months using the app
May 28, 2024

Great customer service! Had an question regarding the placement of the button and they solve it for me in less than 10min. Amazing!

Lume Keebs