4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, quick setup, and effective pre-order features. They value its customization options and compatibility with various themes. The support team, particularly a representative named Eva, is praised for swift problem-solving. Despite occasional theme clashes, issues are resolved promptly. The app's chat support is commended for quick responses. Its free usage further enhances its appeal to merchants.

November 2, 2022

The CS was very helpful. They replied immediately to me and provided me with basically everything I needed.

INNOTIER
Hong Kong SAR
October 27, 2022

So far, so good! I have tried many apps to solve my pre-order issue and none have done the trick - so hopefully this is it!

Eadie Staging
January 18, 2023

Great customer service, Eva Greene helped me sort out a problem on my website.

Thanks to her my website is up and running again ready for preorders!

Plush Kickz
October 26, 2022

JUST STARTED USING THIS APP ITS SUPER EASY TO USE LOVE IT SO FAR CANT WAIT TO SEE ANY NEW FEATURES ADDED. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ALSO SUPER EASY AND FAST RESPONSE TIMES. ITS A GREAT APP TO ADD TO STORE.

D&JHARRISCO LLC
December 31, 2022

Best app for pre-ordering! Made every pre-order smooth and easy to manage! Thank you to the developers!

Boss Babe Crafts Co
October 25, 2022

We used PreOrder Dawg when our hero product was recently sold out. The app was quick to install and easy to implement. As we are using a custom theme, Eva was on hand to make the modifications we required to make the customer pre-order experience a good one. Nice work.

Purematcha Australia
September 4, 2022

This is an awesome app to use! It was easy to set up and I was able to implement its features immediately.

Lady Lushury
8 days using the app
October 31, 2022

So far so good! I've tried many pro-order apps. This might be the best ever. Eva Greene is kind and had solved my problem quickly.

閱悅電子閱讀資訊網
Taiwan
November 24, 2022

Works well, and a much better price than the other apps! I'd love it if it reminded people at the cart that their items are preorder and showed the date again, because people always seem to forget they've preordered!

This Modern Life
September 9, 2022

Works straight away - super customer service! Also works with our Infinite Options app which we use for our variants

Conway Stewart