4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pre-order and inventory management. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy integration with Shopify, and features like inventory-based pre-order management, partial payments, and automatic turn-off when stock arrives. The app is also recognized for its customization options and theme compatibility. It's reported to boost sales and customer satisfaction while minimizing cancelled orders. The customer support is also commended for being responsive and helpful.

Edited February 5, 2024

Update on my review. It worked decently originally. We saw some good back order and preorder sales. However recently the button wouldn't show and we have had customers complain that they didn't notice the item on backorder.

The tech team says they are working on moving to a faster server, but there is no current timing available. I'm keeping my original review for initial knowledge.

-----

So far so good. Started using the app today. We created 3 PreOrder listings and 1 Backorder listing. So far we've received 7 preorders from this feature!

Looking forward to the Notify me feature. Will update the review after some continuous use.

Robot Smashing League