4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pre-order and inventory management. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy integration with Shopify, and features like inventory-based pre-order management, partial payments, and automatic turn-off when stock arrives. The app is also recognized for its customization options and theme compatibility. It's reported to boost sales and customer satisfaction while minimizing cancelled orders. The customer support is also commended for being responsive and helpful.

March 21, 2024

I have started using this and it looks pretty good. Sadly, I'm not able to tell more as I need to write review before I can use full app... I hope I can update soon and let people know how this app works!

Animekauppa Urumi
Finland
29 days using the app
May 14, 2024

App works great.

However, the delivery date displays DD-MM-YYY and this is not how most US buyers understand the date. So even though we set it to 01-06-2024 (June 1, 2024), the customer doesn't think they are getting the shipment until January 6, 2024. This makes us look unprofessional.

If that get's fixed, I'd give it 5 stars.

Just My Color
About 2 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Gute App, aber alle Produkte im Google Merchant center werden inaktiv und somit ein großer Schaden für uns.

Paurum Edelmetalle
Germany
4 days using the app
January 11, 2024

Estoy probando la aplicación, por el momento funciona todo correctamente.

wearebfreex