PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Trobo

We installed the PreOrder Me button days before our Shark Tank episode aired. We had tried another solution before, but it was inadequate for our needs and performed sporadically. The PreOder Me button performed flawlessly with the huge number of visitors who flooded our site during the show's airing. The EasyShop team was extremely responsive and supportive. We could not have asked for a better experience than the one that PreOrder Me delivered.

Vapeamericainc Com

What can I say, absolutely fantastic customer service! We had a few issues after installation, but the support team sorted everything very quickly.. The app itself is just superb! If your looking for a pre-order app. Look no further!

Ocha Co

Using it for only a limited period was not a problem .. Easy to set up .. Fast reply to my request

Mrquintessential

Great support. Has an issue, they resolved it for me in 10 minutes. Def recommend the product and the support team at Easy Shop. Thanks

Thick Quality Glass

Contacted them about an issue getting this to work on the mobile theme of our site. They installed it to my mobile theme and now all is working. Quick customer service response time

Elegance For You

So far its been good, Had a bumpy start setting it up but support was extremely quick and helpful with clearing all of my problems.

Zaggora Usa

So far so good. Support replied my 2 emails within 20 minutes. Epic service and perfect answers. I highly recommend - 5 STARS!

I had a small issue and the time responded LIGHTNING FAST. I mean within minutes via email. Best app developer in the Shopify store!

Hearnshobbies

Very good app a super responsive support! Thanks guys!

Redeye Rhino

Had an issue caused from a previous app and the customer support was great and the product works as expected! Awesome

Coral Co 2

The best Customer service I have experiences.
The app works really well, although it would be wonderful if the app were able to add Pre-Order function to all products or to all products in a collection at once.
Current only able to search for products by name

Otherwise the app does everything I would expect it to.
Fab app.