PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Elegance For You

So far its been good, Had a bumpy start setting it up but support was extremely quick and helpful with clearing all of my problems.

Zaggora Usa

So far so good. Support replied my 2 emails within 20 minutes. Epic service and perfect answers. I highly recommend - 5 STARS!

I had a small issue and the time responded LIGHTNING FAST. I mean within minutes via email. Best app developer in the Shopify store!

Hearnshobbies

Very good app a super responsive support! Thanks guys!

Redeye Rhino

Had an issue caused from a previous app and the customer support was great and the product works as expected! Awesome

Coral Co 2

The best Customer service I have experiences.
The app works really well, although it would be wonderful if the app were able to add Pre-Order function to all products or to all products in a collection at once.
Current only able to search for products by name

Otherwise the app does everything I would expect it to.
Fab app.

Diamond Pride

best pre-order app for our specific use case. it is the only app at the moment that lets you define preorder rules on a per-variant base, which is exactly what we were looking for. you can also define prompt messages regarding delivery times, etc. on a per-variant base. easyshop's support has been fast replying and really helpful with some tunings and enhancements we asked for. totally recommend this app to anyone who needs finesse in their pre-order operations!

The Gld Shop

very fast and helpful customer service. The app has worked well in the few weeks I've used it

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc

Amazing support from these guys. I recommend it to everyone who wants to have the preorder feature in their store. Cheers guys. You guys are doing a great job.

Tapered Collection

Excellent customer support! They customized my button quickly and did a great job to integrate it within my site.

Lapassionecc

Great app and very good support!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13