PreOrder Me

PreOrder Me

by Easyshop

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

Arteliermx

I had problems with the Pre-order button but they answer me super fast and resolve it no charge. Love the service and app!

Camille Beckman

Great app with very fast and efficient support. Highly recommended for any store!

Strike Movement Dev Usa

Had some questions about the app, contacted support, and they fixed the issue within the hour. Great support!

DroneCyclone

Nothing but problems with this app. It keeps turning itself off. It is becoming useless. Also they bypass Shopify for billing - meaning you have to pay them separately, and it you cancel have to go through the hassle of cancelling with them directly.

Secretlab

fantastic app, fantastic service!

SleepOnLatex.com

Great app and great support team!

App is easy to implement and use. I can not say enough about the support I have received. The Easyshop team has gone the extra mile to make sure this app works for us.

Enotram Entertainment

I was awesomely assisted in an 11th-hour crisis! You guys are the best!
Thank you for helping me with this vital part of my career!

Martone
EDM/House Music Entertainer

Lash Bunny

this app really helped me out! it increased my sales and was easy to use a must have for all online businesses who would like to add back-order/pre-order apps

Shakti Armour

This is the app I've been searching for. It's perfect and does exactly what I need, in a clean way. They were also stellar and speedy in helping me install it. Major thumbs up.

Gymshack.com

Great support, super fast install, been waiting for this app for a long time!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next