PreOrder Me

pre-order management and set different strategies for products

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

The Gld Shop

very fast and helpful customer service. The app has worked well in the few weeks I've used it

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc

Amazing support from these guys. I recommend it to everyone who wants to have the preorder feature in their store. Cheers guys. You guys are doing a great job.

Tapered Collection

Excellent customer support! They customized my button quickly and did a great job to integrate it within my site.

Lapassionecc

Great app and very good support!

United By Blue

Incredibly intuitive, great look and feel for the shopper and amazing customer support.

I would highly recommend!!

Don't lose out on potential sales, capture demand while they are on your site - take a pre-order with the PreOrder Me App!

Tacklediscounts

Great service from the start and very easy to set up

Jnessa

Fast and friendly support.
App works well.
Needed a few tweaks and they responded lightning fast.

Werkshop

i've had a few hiccups getting the app to work properly ((ie, it likes chrome better than safari and something went awry on one of my presets for a couple days)) but the team was responsive and corrected the issue(s) super quick. much appreciated.

Ripple Marketplace

The Support Team's response time was unbelievably quick. They made sure that the app works with my store and i couldn't be more happy!

Arteliermx

I had problems with the Pre-order button but they answer me super fast and resolve it no charge. Love the service and app!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12