Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Southern Bees Bling LLC

SO FAR SO GOOD HOPING IT WORKS THE WAY I NEED IT. PRETTY EASY TO INSTALL AND ADD PRODUCTS THANKS

A Higher Standard

Somewhat easy to use but I like to toggle back and forth to see what it would look like on my website. I also love it comes with a 14-day free trial.

Kristin's Great Finds

Like the app, but it doesn't seem to find a result for my search half the time. I have another window open and see the exact title of the item I am looking for. Search with sku, partial sku, and text, all to no avail.

Aqua Pura Bracelets

i use this to help me sell products when we are out of stock. it helps me maintain sales while being low on inventory.

Trilobyte Games

It does the basic job and support is good. Would like if pre-orders more clearly marked on the Orders page and the customer email notification to emphasize the purchase was a pre-order to be fulfilled at a specified date.

And even though you can use a filter to view only pre-orders, it would be really helpful to view only non pre-orders.

Marlo by Marlo

so straight forward to use, performs how i need. super easy to integrate - the delayed updates are a little frustrating but thats the only challenge!

Fitbeads

I used this app to help meet sales goals since we are growing so fast that we are often out of stock a couple of times a month. I only which there was a way to generate a report with all pre-orders categorized by variant so that I could easily make a PO to send to my manufacturer.

Top Spec U S

We've tried a couple of pre-order apps and this one seems to work the best.

Everythingandmore Com

So simple and effective and easy to use. Love the app!

Imagineglobalcare

The app is good but takes some time to load.