Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Totalleecase

Super easy to use and works as advertised! Support team is also very helpful and responsive.

Definitely recommend.

Shoe Blogger

Wonderful easy to use - chris was lovely helping me out promptly when I had an issue with the banner showing.

Agrumia Food

Amazing app, it really helps my sales a lot, but what really exceeds my expectation all the time, is Chris ability to solve any little problem in a fraction of a second..
Well done, and keep up the good work.
Frank
Agrumia team

Lemon Spicy

Great app, has been a bit hard to implement on my theme, but that's not the app, it's the way my theme is built.
Chris is a great help in working this out.
Customer service is of very high standard.
Would recommend this app to everyone.

Freedombar

This is a great app for launching a new product. Great service. Chris responded to me right away and helped me set up the app. Nice layout . Gives the product page good look!

Driip Coffee

Much Easier/better than the other one which had many more reviews. Could not have been easier. Perfect for our needs

Mainandlocal

Tried a couple pre-order apps and this one has it all and at a very competitive price. Also includes features ( badges) that are not available in other pre-order apps.

Lone Star Collectibles

Just getting started with the app and adding pre-order products to my website. A bit cumbersome to start. But figured out for the most part what to do and to navigate the app. Needs to have the options of pre-order now, pay later when product is available and ready to ship. Chris has been helpful.

Testsshs

Chris has helped out store out in ways no one has been able to . The app is a great help for pre-orders for us as there always is with model trains

Popcorn Surprise

I am doing a sort of "pre-sale" type strategy for my launch, and this app is PERFECT for the job!

It allows me to have the button display "pre-order now" and add some customizable text below it too!

Very helpful app, that's why they get 5 stars!