Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Fievre

This app is easy to use. Very helpful.

Sokks1

Great app that helped me solve a problem.

Lachenae Boutique

This app is exactly what I need! I was looking for a way to set up pre-orders without costing a fortune when I ran across Preorder Now. I installed it a few days ago and was able to set everything up quickly on my own. Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
Chaunequa Gore at lachenaeboutique.com

Bunny Bikini Hut

Great free app. Does exactly what it says on the tin! Easy to install, but Chris has been great in helping me to iron out a couple of issues that I had. It would be perfect if the pre-order tag appeared on the gallery pages as well, which I now know is a development that is being looked into. I would definitely recommend!

F L Interiors

Great app!!! Asked Chris for a few modifications, and the problem was fixed within minutes!! Highly recommend this app

Nuovocommerce

Its a great app and save me tons of time to create this. The only app that is still offering pre-order function for free! Highly recommended..

Elcroquis

Simple and Functional. Great support.

Bikt

This is a great app and saved you from manually managing a style sheet just for pre-orders. Best of all - it's free. I would highly recommend this to anyone who often runs out of stock.

Langri

Love this free app, it helps me to manage the pre sale products very well. Thank you.

Catch Surf Uk

A great Ap, simple to set up, simple to use. Had one slight issue setting up (with our theme, not the Ap itself) but the quick & freindly technical support we received sorted it out in no time.