Pre‑Order Now ‑ Preorder

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Elijah's Xtreme

BEWARE - I downloaded this and it immediately went live on the site downloading content onto pages without initial consent. I figured out how to fix it. But then when I added the pre-order stuff to a product it took down my whole site for an hour. I uninstalled it and deleted it and everything is back to normal. Missed a couple hundred in sales.

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Elijah's Xtreme

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with the app on your website. It is indeed strange that the app took down your whole website for an hour. It might be an issue with the specific theme you are on or a conflict with another app that is already installed on your store. Unfortunately, we can't troubleshoot unless the app is installed in your store. If you like to give us another try, I will ensure to have our best developers work on your case and get it working ASAP.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Minestack Store

Location United Arab Emirates

Not happy, at first the customer service was exceptional. All our problems were immediately addressed. It's 3 weeks that we keep on getting ignored or replied to with the same template reply "we will have our dev team look into the issue". Not acceptable!!!

May 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Minestack Store

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app, and we are glad our support team could assist you! We truly appreciate your business. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Tanu & The Pre‑order Now Support Team

Naked Actives

I am temporarily adding a 1 star review until my issue is resolved. the Preorder button doesn't work on my block theme. I have given them access and they've un-installed it and reinstalled it and then billed me for the APP $39.99 even though I tried their 14 day trial. So far, I've lost complete trust in this APP. I've filed a formal complaint with Shopify as well as the app provider.

JhaJi Store

Location India

The app interferes with the website's code and negatively affected the website performance on mobile devices, as tested on pagespeed insights. The support was indifferent to the problem, didn't understand and didn't care to solve the issue.

May 9, 2022

Hello to our friends at JhaJi Store

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with the app on your website. Our app is being used by a lot of merchants and we have never heard about the app slowing down the website or impacting its performance. It would require digging deep into the theme and the apps that might be causing this performance issue which I'm afraid is something that isn't included within support given it's not a standard part of our app and service.

Fight The Flock

I had downloaded this app for my Turbo theme with no issues. I then purchased a new theme that is widely used and it Bricked my new theme from Out of the Sandbox Flex 3.0. I've spent countless hours and days trying to figure out the culprit along with the theme creator and 5 different app companies. It was finally pin pointed to be this app causing my site to crash. Even though I didn't install this app on my new theme, the app still injected it's code into my theme and was causing major issues with my site. I had to have a coder show me where the code was and manually delete the code. This company should be paying me for all my time wasted to solve their coding errors and making matters worse that I didn't even install it on my new theme but their app secretly places code on all your themes.

April 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Fight The Flock

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with the app on your new theme. Issues like these are rare with our app and we would have definitely been able to help you if you reached out to us.

White Elm

Absolutely no support. Had my products on pre-order and when I took them off pre-order, one did not change the CTA button back to "add to cart". It is still stuck on "pre-order now". I've reached out to support several times with no response. I even deleted the app and it still remains. There is no way for me to change back to "add to cart" and they refuse to help, even with Shopify opening a ticket. If you don't want your website code messed up, I do not recommend this app.

January 28, 2022

Hello to our friends from White Elm

Laura, Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Pre‑order Now.

It seems that your emails are not reaching us. We have just received one email from you on 10th Jan which we promptly replied. I believe there is some issue with the email communication. Can you please provide us with your alternate email address on support@websiteondemand.ca so that we can get this sorted ASAP? If you are open to trying our app again - I can have the best developers on our team work on your case to get you up and running in no time. We would love to have you on board again. But even if you decide against it - please let us know so that we can help you with the issues you have been having with the residual code as we believe it is not coming from our app.

Again, we are so sorry about what happened here (it is not normal with our app). We work SUPER hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Opus Haus

I had many issues with the app. It doesn't work well with my theme. Customer service is extremely slow. I had problems with the badges so I emailed them for a solution. They said they were going to look into it but never heard back from them. I placed the request mid-Dec; also emailed them several times. No answer at all until mid-Jan. Bye.

January 10, 2022

Hello to our friends from Opus Haus!

I am very sorry to hear about the frustration here. We have been replying to each of your messages via email - is it possible that they are going to your junk box? We work very hard to respond quite quickly to all ticket issues, 7 days a week.

Did you receive our emails back? Please let me know - want to make 100% sure you are taken care of here.

Sean - PreOrder Now Success Manager

LIVALIE

This app don't use to shopify2.0? https://themes.shopify.com/themes/dawn/styles/default?locale=ja&utm_campaign=2021-08-dawn-launch&utm_content=pr&utm_medium=web&utm_source=homepage&utm_term=ne

January 3, 2022

Hello there,

Pre‑order Now isn't fully compatible with all the Shopify Online Store 2.0 themes, but our app does work with Dawn theme which I believe you were trying to use. If you'd still like to use the app, please reach out to support@websiteondemand.ca and we will get this sorted ASAP.

We do realize the annoyance at not having the dawn theme work with the app right away, but we promise to have it working as soon as you reinstall the app.

fishskyn

The app somehow bugged our site so all drop down menus did not function and product variants did not work.

October 20, 2021

Hello there,

We are so sorry about this. I thoroughly checked your concern and this is something we can fix ASAP. If you're still open right now, please reinstall and I will fix this for you personally.

When we receive a ticket from merchants, our auto-responder will first reach out with suggested articles related to a keyword. Once you flag that article as a solution, this will then mark the ticket as solved. Therefore, no support agent was able to get in touch with you.

Sincerely,
-- Chud and the Preorder Now Support

Grotto Treasures

App is outdated and has too many bugs now. This use to be the best Pre-order app out there but many other apps have caught up and have more features for less price. It's unfortunate as we have been using this app for a year and tried to stick with them but they have been unable to fix our issues. They blame other apps for the bugs but we haven't added anything since the bugs started. Another frustrating issue is your settings get changed everytime you revisit the app. You have to change back all your settings. Super annoying and not efficient for any business. We were paying for the $30 a month subscription plus the $$$ emails and it wouldn't always work. We now have found a better app for only $10 a month and a lot more features on top of what this app had to offer. Changes need to be made asap.

August 13, 2021

Hello friends at Grotto Treasures,

We deeply apologize for this. The competition right now is really rough and our team is always grinding to remain at the top. Since we are the best, still is, optimization, ease of use, and customer support are our main priority.

However, it appears that your account is under a legacy plan in which only premium merchants are granted with ALL FEATURES. Our current pricing model will provide you with all Preorder Now features on any paid plan. But you need to reinstall our app for it to work, along with the app being updated.

Furthermore, the reset/resync issue was already been resolved and we no longer receive that error since the fix. Especially for new installs having our most updated version.

Please note that we have an upcoming big feature in the pipeline ready to launch in a month or 2. This one is a huge one, specifically for you since you asked for it multiple times :)

We only hope the best for your store and we'll let you know once we got this new feature live. From there, maybe we can re-establish our 1-year partnership.

PS: We surely miss those adorable Tigger bags on preorder. Our team uses this product for debugging purposes in your store. And because it was so cute.

Sincerely,