Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Aizome Bedding™

I have contacted you without getting help. I haver used the from and nobody got back to me. The issues was that when you alternate between color some available some preorder eventually the button would only show pre-order even for in stock products. Now I deleted the app, and some of the code remained. How can I fully remove all the code? Batch and preorder button still show up.

October 11, 2019

Hi there! Our support crew did respond to each of your emails, but it sounds like they didn't get through.

Can you please check your spam folder for our responses? They'd be coming from support@websiteondemand.ca

For uninstall instructions, please visit:

Alternatively, if you can see our responses in your spam folder and are able to mark our replies as not spam, we'd love to continue working with you to get Pre-order Now compatible with your shop and theme.

Luminous Being Yoga Clothing

THIS APP IS BROKEN,
We have tried several times and the support can help us.
doesn't not sync,No help

August 18, 2019

The app is NOT broken. The "sync" you mentioned, as clearly written in the app, was just the setup progress bar :) You had completed 60% of our recommended setup process...

As for help, our support reached out to you in under one business day, and you had already uninstalled.

Best wishes for your shop.

Alpha | Fitness Apparel, Gym Clothes, Bodybuilding | Take Control

We used this for our Black Friday and set up one of our most requested items with this app for pre-order. However, after the first couple days the app stopped working all together.

We are no longer able to access the app, and since the app is no longer running on our site the customers are no longer aware of the pre-order or the date the items will be shipped. Customers are assuming the item is in stock and ready to ship to them.

The only customer service they have is by email, which I have emailed at the beginning of business day and have yet to receive a response.