Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder | Reviews

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

fishskyn

The app somehow bugged our site so all drop down menus did not function and product variants did not work.

October 20, 2021

Hello there,

We are so sorry about this. I thoroughly checked your concern and this is something we can fix ASAP. If you're still open right now, please reinstall and I will fix this for you personally.

When we receive a ticket from merchants, our auto-responder will first reach out with suggested articles related to a keyword. Once you flag that article as a solution, this will then mark the ticket as solved. Therefore, no support agent was able to get in touch with you.

-- Chud and the Preorder Now Support

Grotto Treasures

App is outdated and has too many bugs now. This use to be the best Pre-order app out there but many other apps have caught up and have more features for less price. It's unfortunate as we have been using this app for a year and tried to stick with them but they have been unable to fix our issues. They blame other apps for the bugs but we haven't added anything since the bugs started. Another frustrating issue is your settings get changed everytime you revisit the app. You have to change back all your settings. Super annoying and not efficient for any business. We were paying for the $30 a month subscription plus the $$$ emails and it wouldn't always work. We now have found a better app for only $10 a month and a lot more features on top of what this app had to offer. Changes need to be made asap.

August 13, 2021

Hello friends at Grotto Treasures,

We deeply apologize for this. The competition right now is really rough and our team is always grinding to remain at the top. Since we are the best, still is, optimization, ease of use, and customer support are our main priority.

However, it appears that your account is under a legacy plan in which only premium merchants are granted with ALL FEATURES. Our current pricing model will provide you with all Preorder Now features on any paid plan. But you need to reinstall our app for it to work, along with the app being updated.

Furthermore, the reset/resync issue was already been resolved and we no longer receive that error since the fix. Especially for new installs having our most updated version.

Please note that we have an upcoming big feature in the pipeline ready to launch in a month or 2. This one is a huge one, specifically for you since you asked for it multiple times :)

We only hope the best for your store and we'll let you know once we got this new feature live. From there, maybe we can re-establish our 1-year partnership.

PS: We surely miss those adorable Tigger bags on preorder. Our team uses this product for debugging purposes in your store. And because it was so cute.

-- Chud and Preorder Now Support Team

SoYoung USA

I got the plan Shopify Basic, that it suppose to have what I need, it says Unlimited Pre Order Products, but when I tried to add the second pre-order product it asked me to upgrade my plan, I waste all my morning setting this up for nothing, thanks guys.

March 21, 2021

Hi there,

We just recently updated our pricing model on the 19th of March.

You might still have the old pricing model when you installed it.
Once you reinstalled, it should be updated and you will be granted access to upgrade your plan (into a paid one) which will be based on your Shopify Store plan.

We are really sorry about this.

Please contact support@websiteondemand.ca for more info.
They should be able to assist you futhter.

Robert
Operations manager

unlimitedclassics

terrible app terrible support. takes days to reply and their response not even relates to the question.

Arabesque

Quite disappointed with this app. I loved it at the start but for the past 3 months it's been sending my customers emails that their order contained a preordered product when it doesn't. So it has created a lot of confusion. I have contacted support 4 times and then I don't receive a response and they close the ticket. I then have to open another ticket and the same issue happened. Unfortunately I will have to look for an alternative application as I am not getting help to solve the issue.

February 25, 2021

Hello there,

This is Robert, Ops manager for Preorder Now app.
We are so sorry about this. We definitely don't want to get you through this.

However, it appears that you were having trouble with receiving all our emails. We've been sending emails ever since you've had this issue to date.

Would you be able to check your spam/bulk folder?

Email us at support@websiteondemand.ca. We respond to every ticket within an hour.

Robert

Kalma Brand

Since I installed the app my website didn`t load the images. A day with nearly no sales because of this. My worst experience with any app.

February 19, 2021

Friends from Kalma,

Sean here, PreOrder Now guru... this is definitely not a normal side effect of our app. Sounds like your store's theme didn't play well "put of the box" with our app. Our support team can fix this sort of thing (free of charge) within an hour or two, max.

Im so sorry this happened. We can do a live-chat with you when you add our app again to make double sure this doesn't happen again, if you'll give us another try?

Please let us know - we take pride in making sure every merchant with our app gets exactly what they need. We can help with this!

Sean & the PreOrder Now Team

Merch Mountain

you went from 5 to one star on the simple fact that it has taken me longer to get past this step than any other for this process. Please let me submit something. Anything

December 8, 2020

Hello!
Sean here with Pre Order Now.

Sounds like you had a difficult time submitting this review? I'm very sorry about that :( This is actually a Shopify hosted and run platform (the app store reviews area), so we have no control over it.

Would you like to try resubmitting the review here? Just click on it and you can update it any time. Let me know if it gives you any trouble this time? If so, I can report that to Shopify...

Thanks SO Much,

Sean, Vlad, and the Pre Order Now Team

strapless

Die App ist zwar deinstalliert und gelöscht trotzdem erscheint unten auf der Webseite eine fehlermeldung, dass das snippet nicht angezeigt wird oder ähnliches.
Bitte um Rückmeldung!!

October 1, 2020

Thanks again for your patience. Updating this reply with an additional message - when you emailed us we sent you some simple instructions on how to properly uninstall the app.

Would you like help with that? If so, we will need temporary "collaborator" access to your store and we can do that for you.

Please let me know? Thanks so much!

Sean & The Pre Order Now Team
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ORIGINAL REPLY:
I am terribly sorry about the inconvenience - we are looking into this to see if it is something with our app or elsewhere. Our dev team is looking into it and we will be emailing you further within the next 12 or so hours.

Thanks for your patience - in the future, please simply email us to our support email and we will help right away!

Sean & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Stella Valle

Does not work properly at all with our site. Inventory that was in stock was showing preorder. Inventory that was out of stock wasn't. Waste of time

September 30, 2020

Hello! Thanks for this review. We DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app... sounds like perhaps your settings in the app itself just need to be tweaked? There is a checkbox in the app where you can set your "rules" regarding where and when the preorder shows on all products. It's in the "settings" and you just apply it to "all products".

Our technical team has been emailing you to make sure to get this cleaned up for you, whatever it takes. Can you let us know how things are looking now? I really appreciate it!

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Sean (Ops Guru) & The Pre Order Now Team

TA3SWIM

App doesn't load a lot of the time and now it's not telling customers what they're buying is a pre-order. Originally I was told it was a server issue. I just hate having angry customers

September 23, 2020

Hello again!

This is a followup to let you know that we have refunded 2 months of app fees to you for this trouble. You will see that right away back to your Shopify billing.

In the meantime, the problem HAS been fixed, and system has been running 100% smoothly since this time last week. We’ve also added extra server capacity to make sure that NEVER happens again for our app.

Can you confirm that you received this message? I want to make sure you are 100% taken care of…

Thanks again for your understanding and patience with us on this. We want our app to be fully reliable 24/7 and our developers have taken the necessary actions to assure that won’t happen again.

Sean (Ops Guru) & The Pre Order Now Support Team

-------------------------------
Previous message -->
UPDATE: As of 9/23/20 around 5pm EST, we believe we have FIXED THE ISSUE causing server slowdowns and the various issues with the app. This has never happened with our app before and we are adding protocols to our servers so that it won't happen again.

THANK YOU for your patience with this very frustrating issue with Pre Order Now. Things should now be fast, accessible, and working at full speed, both now and in the future!

Please test on your end and let us know if you notice any other issues? If not, we'd welcome you to update this review to share your experience from there. Thanks!

-Sean & the Pre Order Now Team
-----------------------------------------
Original Reply: Hello, this is Sean, the Ops Guru with Pre Order Now. We are working HARD AND FAST to resolve this issue. We have a SWAT team working this since last night and they are implementing fixes for our sudden server challenge.

I am VERY sorry that the app is not working properly at the moment when it comes to loading and logging in.

Please give us just a little more time today and we should have this resolved very soon! I will post here again with a full update very soon...

Thanks for your understanding, and stay tuned...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Dev Team