Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

esby apparel

this app, on the whole, works for us but is unreliable. our theme isn't on their known list of compatible themes, so at times the app does not display the "pre-order now" button and pre-order message so our customer do not know they're on pre-order, and in some cases for items with high demand and low availability, it occasionally oversold from the determined max selling limit. The app itself is pretty reasonable to figure out, albeit tedious to set up when you're adding different preorder quantity for multiple variants of multiple products. So while it overall performs as intended, there is room for error and surprises that we are trying to avoid, and are therefore looking for a more consistently reliable app.

March 4, 2021

Hello and thanks for leaving this feedback for us. I am very sorry that the app seems unreliable for you. But we can fix this!

Sometimes a simple "refresh" command in the app is all that is needed to make triple-sure that all pre-order settings are correct for all the latest product updates you've made on your store.

Can you email us? (preorder-now@websiteondemand.ca) -- We'd love a chance to fix this and make sure the app is working 100% perfectly with your theme, and that your settings are the way they need to be...

Thanks ahead of time, it's our goal to get ANY and ALL issues our merchants might be experiencing solved, and asap...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Team

BElisse

I just download the app so I can't give a review!! but I can't figure out how to set up the Preorder botton, It never shows only shows add to the cart!!

Sanshee

It's a fine app, but could benefit from added features and live support. Trust me, you do not want to have your pre-order messages vanish and now you customers have no idea when to expect a product that'll be out 4 months from now. Not fun. Live support + some added quality-of-life improvements or customization options and this app could become a 5 star app.

Books & Related

I used this app for more than 4 months and I can tell that it is not enough. It sometimes works and sometimes does not. I lost customers and money because of these times. Whenever an update was made on the side of the Pre-Order App, your all settings will be gone. So one morning you click on your site, and there is no pre-order button.

Mayana Genevière ® Canada

The app works well "when it works"...however, it's been buggy lately, such as removing products from my pre-order list by itself, not allowing me to edit pre-order products (taking me rather to the upgrade screen), or sometimes not even allowing me to open the app in Shopify. I would give more stars if it was more reliable.

September 23, 2020

UPDATE: As of 9/23/20 around 5pm EST, we believe we have FIXED THE ISSUE causing server slowdowns and the various issues with the app. This has never happened with our app before and we are adding protocols to our servers so that it won't happen again.

THANK YOU for your patience with this very frustrating issue with Pre Order Now. Things should now be fast, accessible, and working at full speed, both now and in the future!

Please test on your end and let us know if you notice any other issues? If not, we'd welcome you to update this review to share your experience from there. Thanks!

-Sean & the Pre Order Now Team
-----------------------------------------
Original Reply: Hello, this is Sean, the Ops Guru with Pre Order Now. We are working HARD AND FAST to resolve this issue. We have a SWAT team working this since last night and they are implementing fixes for our sudden server challenge.

I am VERY sorry that the app is not working properly at the moment when it comes to loading and logging in.

Please give us just a little more time today and we should have this resolved very soon! I will post here again with a full update very soon...

Thanks for your understanding, and stay tuned...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Dev Team

RaidentTresorBoutique

i used this app to help me with my pre orders for my products its free for seven day then after u pay

July 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from RaidentTresorBoutique!

Thanks for leaving this review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn those 2 stars? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!!

-Melissa & The Pre-Order Now Support Team

Ergonomic Future Style

I set the app and added all requested info, I found out the:
There is an EXTRA Button (Out of stock + Buy now)!
I don't find your "Pre order" Botton

July 3, 2020

Hi there - we checked your store and it appears the pre-order button is appearing on your homepage and product page. Our support team has tried to reach out to you. Please let us know if you still need assistance. Our support team will gladly help :)

Fairtex Official Online Store

I just sign up today and I've set up all of requirement part. But so far nothing happens. Anything I miss to activate ?

June 9, 2020

Hello there, I've responded to your inquiry. Hoping you'd update this review as soon as this gets resolved :)

Vastmedic

It is a little bit difficult to set up. And there are some fee to charge. Free Plan is not okay completely.

April 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please do reach out to our friendly support team at support@websiteondemand.ca if there's anything we can do to help you get setup 😄

Hollywood Hair Bar

cool app looks cool we will see how this goes lookimg forward to it i was looking fo a app that i could use

Previous 1