Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Percy The Park Keeper

Not sure whether this works properly yet as the settings have taken time to propagate through. But I hope it works. Will review again.

Clockface Modular

Works great, though collection page button feature is not compatible with the theme we use(Empire), which is a major drawback for us.

E Glass Industries, LLC

I like it but haven't used it enough to give a full review. They should ask for a review after a month of service.

November 26, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. I hope you'll consider updating your review once you've had some more time with the app.

BAISI HAIR

good for the first day,but late not good ,good for the first day,but late not goodgood for the first day,but late not goodgood for the first day,but late not goodgood for the first day,but late not good

August 18, 2019

Hi there,

Did you need any help? If so, please reach out to our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca.

Squizzas

its alright has really helped with our website orders, however searching for products to put on pre order can be difficult

Tinka the Label

I used this app as a trial, but I personally don't think I'll be using it again as a paid service. Unfortunately there were no instant chats to help assist when there were errors, and would take 24hours to get an answer, only to be further delayed due to time differences. The product badges were too large, and a few functions weren't displaying as I had made in settings. Overall, I think if it were a free app, I would contemplate using it...but that's just my experience!

MotoGateway, Inc.

So, it basically does what it claims, but its really glitchy, they got a lot of bugs to work out. There are times when it just sits there updating for a really long time. Time is money right, so, it needs to be faster at what it does.

Judith & Charles

I needed an easy way to set up my pre order items manually or based on condition, with no impact on the checkout or payment process.
If you have this kind of requirements, go for this app, you won't be disappointed.
On top of this, the support team is great : always fast to answer and helpful. They even adjusted the app for my specific case for free.

UPDATE : There is no way to translate the 'Pre-order' buttons via Langify or any other method. Don't use this if you're looking for a multilinguage solution.

Testhcl

Very slow, very buggy, crashes constantly. Otherwise, it's a great app!

Ssarchery

Would have been a great product, but it was so slow and buggy, that it just wasn't worth the time to work it all out. Wanted to like this one!