Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Mayana Genevière ® Canada

The app works well "when it works"...however, it's been buggy lately, such as removing products from my pre-order list by itself, not allowing me to edit pre-order products (taking me rather to the upgrade screen), or sometimes not even allowing me to open the app in Shopify. I would give more stars if it was more reliable.

September 23, 2020

UPDATE: As of 9/23/20 around 5pm EST, we believe we have FIXED THE ISSUE causing server slowdowns and the various issues with the app. This has never happened with our app before and we are adding protocols to our servers so that it won't happen again.

THANK YOU for your patience with this very frustrating issue with Pre Order Now. Things should now be fast, accessible, and working at full speed, both now and in the future!

Please test on your end and let us know if you notice any other issues? If not, we'd welcome you to update this review to share your experience from there. Thanks!

-Sean & the Pre Order Now Team
-----------------------------------------
Original Reply: Hello, this is Sean, the Ops Guru with Pre Order Now. We are working HARD AND FAST to resolve this issue. We have a SWAT team working this since last night and they are implementing fixes for our sudden server challenge.

I am VERY sorry that the app is not working properly at the moment when it comes to loading and logging in.

Please give us just a little more time today and we should have this resolved very soon! I will post here again with a full update very soon...

Thanks for your understanding, and stay tuned...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Dev Team

RaidentTresorBoutique

i used this app to help me with my pre orders for my products its free for seven day then after u pay

July 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from RaidentTresorBoutique!

Thanks for leaving this review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn those 2 stars? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!!

-Melissa & The Pre-Order Now Support Team

Ergonomic Future Style

I set the app and added all requested info, I found out the:
There is an EXTRA Button (Out of stock + Buy now)!
I don't find your "Pre order" Botton

July 3, 2020

Hi there - we checked your store and it appears the pre-order button is appearing on your homepage and product page. Our support team has tried to reach out to you. Please let us know if you still need assistance. Our support team will gladly help :)

Fairtex Official Online Store

I just sign up today and I've set up all of requirement part. But so far nothing happens. Anything I miss to activate ?

June 9, 2020

Hello there, I've responded to your inquiry. Hoping you'd update this review as soon as this gets resolved :)

Vastmedic

It is a little bit difficult to set up. And there are some fee to charge. Free Plan is not okay completely.

April 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please do reach out to our friendly support team at support@websiteondemand.ca if there's anything we can do to help you get setup 😄

Hollywood Hair Bar

cool app looks cool we will see how this goes lookimg forward to it i was looking fo a app that i could use

Percy The Park Keeper

Not sure whether this works properly yet as the settings have taken time to propagate through. But I hope it works. Will review again.

Clockface Modular

Works great, though collection page button feature is not compatible with the theme we use(Empire), which is a major drawback for us.

E Glass Industries, LLC

I like it but haven't used it enough to give a full review. They should ask for a review after a month of service.

November 26, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. I hope you'll consider updating your review once you've had some more time with the app.

BAISI HAIR

good for the first day,but late not good ,good for the first day,but late not goodgood for the first day,but late not goodgood for the first day,but late not goodgood for the first day,but late not good

August 18, 2019

Hi there,

Did you need any help? If so, please reach out to our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca.

Previous 1