PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

by PreProduct

The smarter way to launch products.

Miyana Berlin

I used this app for my pre-orders. It worked perfectly and if you need to add some extra features, the support helps you right away with custom solutions. I can definitely recommend using the app!

Basil and Fleur

I used PreProduct for approximately six months whilst waiting for my plant pots to be made and shipped from overseas. I was specifically looking for an app that would allow me to accept pre-orders without charging customers as I didn't think anyone would want to give money to a brand new business and then wait weeks or months to receive their items. I also didn't want to have to take people's payment info in case this put them off pre-ordering, and also because I read that a payment can only be held as authorised for a short period of time. PreProduct was the only app I could find that offered exactly what I wanted! Customer service from Oli has been amazing throughout - he has always been so quick to respond and any issues/queries/suggestions I had were quickly and efficiently resolved. The app is incredibly easy to use and I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Unusual Foods

The app is easy to use and looks great! One of the best thing is customer support, it is super fast and efficient! I had an issue and in less than an hour it has been fixed. I'm impressed!

Era Design

Super responsive and very helpful team! Ultimately this app was not quite right for our purposes, but I would highly recommend it to any company looking to up their pre-order and deposit game.

H-Street Skateboards

PreProduct is the greatest Shopify add-on if you need to have the ability to pre-book items without having to charge customers until the product actually ships. It gives you the possibility to determine demand before committing to production and/or financing. This is a fantastic feature for many small businesses and the product support is even more fantastic. Highly recommended!

shredbrothers

This app is great if you want to build hype for your new product - The service of the PreProduct team is awesome and super fast!

White Rose Hobbies

So far so good, have a large catalog and Oli was able to help us adapt it to work for our unique needs. Many of the items are a few months to a year out so we haven't fully went through all the paces of sending notifications yet.

JunoActive

This is a great app to create buzz and accept pre-orders on new products without collecting payments. The app is easy to use. Oli is amazing to work with, going above and beyond and communicating clearly with quick turn arounds. I highly recommend!

Oh Happy Home

Great app that means you can pre-sell product without taking payment at the time. I wanted this option as I was unsure of when my product would arrive. Once products arrived I sent one email with all the payment links direct to all the pre-orders. Very simple. Customer service was very prompt and helped me sort out some initial kinks in the beginning.

Clube Importador

This app is really unique and easy to set up, with some features that I have not found in any other app. The support is REALLY helpful and you can count on them anytime you need. If I could I would give Pre Product a million stars, that is the best app ever!

Previous 1