PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

The smarter way to launch products.

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Diecast Model Centre

In our line of business, many of the products we sell can take around a year to arrive in stock so pre-orders are an important way to clinch those extra sales. But finding the best way to do this has been fraught with problems - that is until we found PreProduct, a fantastic app that has enabled us to easily accept pre-orders whilst remaining compliant with the legislation regarding pre-payments in the UK and also Shopify's rules. Getting up and running was relatively straightforward and the friendly assistance that I received from Oli in making a few changes to tweak how it works for us was amazing Whatever we needed was sorted quickly and correctly the first time. My only concern before installing this app and it may be yours is the monthly cost. However, even within the free trial period, we had taken enough pre-orders to easily cover a month's subscription. As the saying goes 'you have to spend money to make money'. Brilliant app and brilliant service.

Endless Blading Co.

I've been having such great success using this app that I decided to install it for a second business I have. It's such a useful tool to quantify product demand and set customer expectations, especially during this current era of supply chain shortages and logistics uncertainties. By having moneyless pre-orders I can make long-term forecasts for demand and place orders with my vendors accordingly. If customers decide to cancel their pre-order I don't have to eat the loss of merchant fees like I would with other pre-order apps. I've made number of feature requests and the developer, Oli, has been super responsive and receptive. He always responds to my emails very promptly (usually within a day) and has gone out of his way to help me get my store up and running with some style tweaks. That level of service is why it was a no-brainer for me to install the app for store #2. If you are looking for a flexible way to take pre-orders with deposits or no money up front, then look no further then this very clever app!

CodaGrip

Total Newbie here! First time building a e-com store and I needed to get some Pre-Production sales and interest-churn before full production of my product. This was exactly what I needed and it worked. I was able to set it up myself and it worked really well across mobile and desktop. Honestly, the best part was the support. When I had questions, the Pre-Product team answered emails so quickly I was able to troubleshoot on the fly. 10/10 will use again!

NEXT Boatworks LLC Store

PreProduct first off fills a big need, to have the ability to pay for part of a purchase up front inside the Shopify storefront. But beyond that, this app has some of the best customer service I've seen. Any of our problems, requests, or inquires have been addressed quickly and addressed well—can't say enough about the support team! Overall, have had a great experience with an app that does exactly what it needs to do and with a great team in the back end to boot.

grantly clothing

The app is great and the service is even better. The questions I've had are always addressed very quickly. Happy with the app.

Tefal Shop

We were in search of an app that allows us to accept pre-orders without taking any payments and PreProduct ticked the right boxes. The app is pretty straightforward to use from set-up. One feature I think would be helpful to have is to have an automated way to list the product but other than that, this app is excellent. Customer service is second to none, with speedy replies and actions. Thank you Eliza and Oli!

Louder Than Liftoff

I installed this app recently to help my store take pre-orders without collecting money. The integrated communications functionality is perfect for letting me send out payment links in batches of 10-20 customers at a time, as my inventory allows. Setup was straightforward and intuitive, and so far I’m very happy with the performance of the app. The best part of my experience has been my interactions with Oli, the developer. When his emails to me were bouncing due to a server issue on my side, he went out of his way to contact me from another email account. Oli has been incredibly responsive in answering my questions, and implementing some minor tweaks on my site to customize the look of the buttons. He was also very receptive to feedback I provided and seems highly committed to improving his app. This is one of the best customer service experiences I’ve had with an app developer over the last 8 years of having a Shopify store. Thanks, Oli!

ControllerAdapter.com

PreProduct has played a crucial role in the launching of my niche retro gaming business. With demand of my product out pacing the speed I could assemble my products, I was looking for the perfect pre-order solution. I tried every pre-order app Shopify has to offer and PreProduct was not just the only one that had the features I needed but its also a product that continues to evolve through constant implementation of user feedback. Both founders have reached out, listened to my needs, and provided immediate solutions for my business to grow. PreProduct has become my new favorite Shopify app that I check daily to monitor and measure demand of my product. Highly recommended for anyone launching a new product and testing the waters to see what kind of demand you can drum up. With PreProduct its super easy measure demand and then to convert those pre-orders into sales.

STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME!

Highly recommended! We use the app since a few days, so customers can pre-order our advent calendar easily. It was much more easier to add PreProduct, then using our ERP to differentiate advent calendar orders. Super easy and fast integration, several languages and variables to fit our needs, best customer service I experienced in a while and preorders counting and counting! :)

Brønn

The app does what it says. In our case it enables us to start selling and test the popularity of different variants so we can make important decisions with design and product add-ons before we start production. PreProduct is a great app that is highly recommended for anyone who wants to get the sales going before product is ready to ship. Customer service is top notch. The support team helped us made important adjustments to our somewhat atypical product page. Now our theme and two other apps on the product page, all of which we depend on, are all working nicely together with PreProduct. Thank you for putting in the extra effort to help us out!

Previous 1 3