PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

by PreProduct

The smarter way to launch products.

Brønn

The app does what it says. In our case it enables us to start selling and test the popularity of different variants so we can make important decisions with design and product add-ons before we start production. PreProduct is a great app that is highly recommended for anyone who wants to get the sales going before product is ready to ship. Customer service is top notch. The support team helped us made important adjustments to our somewhat atypical product page. Now our theme and two other apps on the product page, all of which we depend on, are all working nicely together with PreProduct. Thank you for putting in the extra effort to help us out!

BLYN Toys

Amazing app! It is really the best "pre-order now, pay at shipment" Shopify app for businesses that deal with pre-orders. The dev team is constantly adding new features to improve the customer experience, and our company has seen huge growth by allowing pay-later pre-orders. The dev team is also super nice and great to work with on any issues and questions.

Pilot Athletic

This app is was exactly what I needed and the customer service is second to none. We pre-sold many of our winter jackets because of this tool.

Miyana Berlin

I used this app for my pre-orders. It worked perfectly and if you need to add some extra features, the support helps you right away with custom solutions. I can definitely recommend using the app!

Basil and Fleur

I used PreProduct for approximately six months whilst waiting for my plant pots to be made and shipped from overseas. I was specifically looking for an app that would allow me to accept pre-orders without charging customers as I didn't think anyone would want to give money to a brand new business and then wait weeks or months to receive their items. I also didn't want to have to take people's payment info in case this put them off pre-ordering, and also because I read that a payment can only be held as authorised for a short period of time. PreProduct was the only app I could find that offered exactly what I wanted! Customer service from Oli has been amazing throughout - he has always been so quick to respond and any issues/queries/suggestions I had were quickly and efficiently resolved. The app is incredibly easy to use and I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Unusual Foods

The app is easy to use and looks great! One of the best thing is customer support, it is super fast and efficient! I had an issue and in less than an hour it has been fixed. I'm impressed!

Era Design

Super responsive and very helpful team! Ultimately this app was not quite right for our purposes, but I would highly recommend it to any company looking to up their pre-order and deposit game.

H-Street Skateboards

PreProduct is the greatest Shopify add-on if you need to have the ability to pre-book items without having to charge customers until the product actually ships. It gives you the possibility to determine demand before committing to production and/or financing. This is a fantastic feature for many small businesses and the product support is even more fantastic. Highly recommended!

shredbrothers

This app is great if you want to build hype for your new product - The service of the PreProduct team is awesome and super fast!

White Rose Hobbies

So far so good, have a large catalog and Oli was able to help us adapt it to work for our unique needs. Many of the items are a few months to a year out so we haven't fully went through all the paces of sending notifications yet.

Previous 1