Reviews (78)

April 10, 2024

Though I am still exploring the app, but Oli has already helped me a lot, awsome support!

Homerunpet US
Hong Kong SAR
30 days using the app
March 18, 2024

Oli & the team at PreProduct are the best in the business when it comes to service & app support. Understanding, prompt & willing to step in and help no matter what the request. Allowed us to run a very smooth pre-order process over a 12 month period. Highly recommend.

Hilo Sports
11 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Setting up & working with Pre-Product was a seamless & breezy experience. Oli helped answer all of our technical questions & continues to be a strong advisor as we continue to build out this feature on our website.

MìLà
About 1 month using the app
March 27, 2024

Really great product with every feature needed for pre-orders. Not that easy to use/set up but awesome support, nice , competent and pretty fast.

ctrlX SHOP
Germany
12 days using the app
February 16, 2024

Really easy to use and we crowdfunded our product successfully with PreProduct! So much cheaper than Kickstarter too. Whenever I encountered technical problems, the customer service was fantastic and was able to assist in any troubleshooting. Communication via email was easy.

Fuzzy N Chic
Singapore
3 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Their service is great!! I was having problems with the app (no one else was in our organization) and contacted their service team. Got a response very quickly, went back and forth trying different option with no luck. Finally, we determined that Chrome needed to be updated on my computer. Was never a problem with the app and they helped me solve it in a very short time!! Kudos to the PreProduct support team!!!

Glazer's Camera
About 2 years using the app
February 9, 2024

This app is perfect for what my business needed. It was hard to find an app that would allow me to defer capturing payments until a specified time. The support team is also great. I'll be using PreProduct for all of my future product pre-orders.

Grimmsbrook
19 days using the app
November 20, 2023

Excellent, fast support. The App is superb for promoting and garnering interest in new product launches.

Fogstar
8 months using the app
March 19, 2022

The best pre-order app that helps us roll out new items, collect deposits and manager orders. Kudos to Oli and Eliza, who are very patient and respond promptly to any question any time of the day!

Toysdachi
Singapore
Over 1 year using the app
August 22, 2023

I really appreciate the customer service at PreProduct, specifically Oli! The team at PreProduct is always able to help. I also have noticed that the app itself has gotten more updated and better than when we first started using it. Definitely recommend!

PatBO