Reviews (80)

August 22, 2023

I really appreciate the customer service at PreProduct, specifically Oli! The team at PreProduct is always able to help. I also have noticed that the app itself has gotten more updated and better than when we first started using it. Definitely recommend!

PatBO
12 months using the app
August 17, 2023

this is a fantastic app to take pre-orders. I was overally impressed by their support team. They went over an above to help us and even make sure there app worked with other apps and was quick to response if we had any questions or issues. strongly recommend if your looking for a pre-order app with great support team.

EXCITE MY®
5 months using the app
November 1, 2023

Pre-product went above and beyond to help integrate this app with another essential app on my store, their customer service was excellent- not only spent hours integrating the new app, but also kept me in the loop and contacted me regularly. Additionally the app is brilliant, is exactly what my business needs and gives the ability to keep customers informed without hassle.

The Muzzle Movement
11 days using the app
September 18, 2023

This is the best Pre Order App I´ve ever seen! The support is really amazing, they help you with the set up and they´re answering so fast. I just can recommend to use this app when you want to offer a product for pre order!

nkm Naturkosmetik München GmbH
Germany
2 months using the app
September 27, 2023

Super easy to set up and immediate help was available due to a bug in my theme. Amazing and very grateful.

LOCK'D IN
4 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Excellent, fast support. The App is superb for promoting and garnering interest in new product launches.

Fogstar
8 months using the app
September 21, 2023

Love this app and the support is amazing and super fast!

MURLONG CRES
Norway
3 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Great app and Oli was super helpful in setting it up!

EqualityThreads
8 days using the app
August 18, 2023

Very happy with this app so far: the installation was quick and smooth as well as the amazing support from Oli. Would highly recommend!

Mrs. Alice
About 7 hours using the app
March 19, 2022

The best pre-order app that helps us roll out new items, collect deposits and manager orders. Kudos to Oli and Eliza, who are very patient and respond promptly to any question any time of the day!

Toysdachi