PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

by PreProduct

The smarter way to launch products.

grantly clothing

The app is great and the service is even better. The questions I've had are always addressed very quickly. Happy with the app.

Tefal Shop

We were in search of an app that allows us to accept pre-orders without taking any payments and PreProduct ticked the right boxes. The app is pretty straightforward to use from set-up. One feature I think would be helpful to have is to have an automated way to list the product but other than that, this app is excellent. Customer service is second to none, with speedy replies and actions. Thank you Eliza and Oli!

Louder Than Liftoff

I installed this app recently to help my store take pre-orders without collecting money. The integrated communications functionality is perfect for letting me send out payment links in batches of 10-20 customers at a time, as my inventory allows. Setup was straightforward and intuitive, and so far I’m very happy with the performance of the app. The best part of my experience has been my interactions with Oli, the developer. When his emails to me were bouncing due to a server issue on my side, he went out of his way to contact me from another email account. Oli has been incredibly responsive in answering my questions, and implementing some minor tweaks on my site to customize the look of the buttons. He was also very receptive to feedback I provided and seems highly committed to improving his app. This is one of the best customer service experiences I’ve had with an app developer over the last 8 years of having a Shopify store. Thanks, Oli!

ControllerAdapter.com

PreProduct has played a crucial role in the launching of my niche retro gaming business. With demand of my product out pacing the speed I could assemble my products, I was looking for the perfect pre-order solution. I tried every pre-order app Shopify has to offer and PreProduct was not just the only one that had the features I needed but its also a product that continues to evolve through constant implementation of user feedback. Both founders have reached out, listened to my needs, and provided immediate solutions for my business to grow. PreProduct has become my new favorite Shopify app that I check daily to monitor and measure demand of my product. Highly recommended for anyone launching a new product and testing the waters to see what kind of demand you can drum up. With PreProduct its super easy measure demand and then to convert those pre-orders into sales.

STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME!

Highly recommended! We use the app since a few days, so customers can pre-order our advent calendar easily. It was much more easier to add PreProduct, then using our ERP to differentiate advent calendar orders. Super easy and fast integration, several languages and variables to fit our needs, best customer service I experienced in a while and preorders counting and counting! :)

Brønn

The app does what it says. In our case it enables us to start selling and test the popularity of different variants so we can make important decisions with design and product add-ons before we start production. PreProduct is a great app that is highly recommended for anyone who wants to get the sales going before product is ready to ship. Customer service is top notch. The support team helped us made important adjustments to our somewhat atypical product page. Now our theme and two other apps on the product page, all of which we depend on, are all working nicely together with PreProduct. Thank you for putting in the extra effort to help us out!

BLYN Toys

Amazing app! It is really the best "pre-order now, pay at shipment" Shopify app for businesses that deal with pre-orders. The dev team is constantly adding new features to improve the customer experience, and our company has seen huge growth by allowing pay-later pre-orders. The dev team is also super nice and great to work with on any issues and questions.

Pilot Athletic

This app is was exactly what I needed and the customer service is second to none. We pre-sold many of our winter jackets because of this tool.

Miyana Berlin

I used this app for my pre-orders. It worked perfectly and if you need to add some extra features, the support helps you right away with custom solutions. I can definitely recommend using the app!

Basil and Fleur

I used PreProduct for approximately six months whilst waiting for my plant pots to be made and shipped from overseas. I was specifically looking for an app that would allow me to accept pre-orders without charging customers as I didn't think anyone would want to give money to a brand new business and then wait weeks or months to receive their items. I also didn't want to have to take people's payment info in case this put them off pre-ordering, and also because I read that a payment can only be held as authorised for a short period of time. PreProduct was the only app I could find that offered exactly what I wanted! Customer service from Oli has been amazing throughout - he has always been so quick to respond and any issues/queries/suggestions I had were quickly and efficiently resolved. The app is incredibly easy to use and I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Previous 1