PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

A smarter way to launch products (pay later pre-orders & more)

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dory

Location Norway

Glad I went for this pre-order app. Very flexible and well thought out functionality. Also the customer service is some of the best I’ve experienced – friendly and highly responsive. Oli (one of the founders) even made a video showing me a solution to a particular problem I was having. Warmly recommended!

Ready Rig Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great application, it solved all of the issues I was looking to solve. Amazing customer service as well. They did the implementation for me and customized a few requestion of mine quickly. Customer support response time was under 12 hours. Highly recommend this application.

AZUTO store

Location Japan

私は日本でshopifyを使っています。予約注文で商品が入荷してからクレジット払いができるアプリはここしか見つかりませんでした。英語での対応はとても親切でした。アプリやこちらのスタッフのヘルプでお陰でたくさんの注文を頂けました。
We are using shopify in Japan. This is the only app we could find that allows me to pre-order and pay by credit card after the item arrives. The support in English was very helpful. We were able to get many orders thanks to the help of the app and the staff here.

Sleeptaut

Well worth the price, definitely the best option if you are shopping around for this feature, others are a waste of time as I have tried them. The team is super responsive and happy to help, just shoot them an email and voilà. Highly recommend!

Karu Distillery

Location Australia

This app was great for launching our new rum product. It did take us a little while to figure it out, but that is most likely due to us not being incredibly website savvy. We had an issue on the day we launched our pre-orders and PreProduct was able to assist us within hours and fixed the issue (which turns out because we had selected a wrong button). This app gave us the ability to nab sales and revenue before our product was ready to be shipped out and has created a successful launch. Would recommend.

REMI Hair Extensions

EDIT: Email was stuck in spam, devs are super responsive. This app sucks, not very customizable, devs aren't responsive to issues, also, the app will randomly redirect your products back to itself 2x. Not sure why it's doing that.

October 17, 2022

Hi there,
I think you might not be receiving our email replies. I replied about 10 minutes after you sent your email.

Feel free to send through an email to oli@preproduct.io and we'll get this sorted. I'll request temp access to your store in the mean time.

Oli

4T2, gone running.

Location Netherlands

we used the app to launch our first product worldwide. collected pre-orders from allover the globe. working well with credit card deferral! easy to use, great customer service! will use again with a next pre-order promotion!

WLM Wholesale

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is exactly what my customers have been looking for! It took me a minute to get it situated on my shop, but the creator and team were the most kind and helpful people I’ve experienced with any website app. Very patient and hands-on with me and my store and I couldn’t be happier. THANK YOU!

Moto-Tek

I used this app to run a pre-order campaign prior to committing to manufacturing a product. It worked perfectly. Having the flexibility to take a deposit, full payment or simply track pre-orders was great. The auto-emailing also worked flawlessly. Also got very responsive help from the developer (same day) when I had questions. Recommended.

Mountain & Sackett

This was our first time offering a pre-order and the customer service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5