Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

ARAS

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome support. Great app and they support to fix the issue within only 6hr. Amazing support! Thank you very much!

Avy + Tay Web Design

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Awesome app, this helps so much with the professionalism of our sites we run this on. We also use their Product Slider app, thank you so much for bringing that back!! This is the 3rd site we use these apps on.

Native Rose Ldn

Time spent using app 8 minutes

this is an amazing app , we loved the theme we were using but wanted the hover on images so the shopify helpline advised to us use this and its so easy to instal and use thank you

Purse & Clutch

Realized that on mobile, the hover second image was making it hard to click through to a product so I contacted customer support who was able to disable it on mobile but keep it on desktop within a few hours. Very impressed with the team!

SEESTARZ

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hovering on images gave our website a nice UX addition.
Customer support is super responsive and helped me adjust the app to my store

VESIICA

Location Spain

Very useful app and great customer service by Nikolai, recommended 100% . They get throught all the process to have it integrated as we wanted.

Zany Mint

My first store, this was super easy to install. Took me seconds!
Works perfectly. Strongly recommend

Diva Ink Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing support. Reached out for assistance and received it immediately. When I say immediately I mean within a few minutes :). Thanks so much, Nikolay!

Kina & Tam

Location Australia

Amazing! Super easy to use and looks great on the website! Had a little problem with how the mobile was looking and customer service was able to fix it so quickly ! Thank you!

thebabyblooms

I have never found such an easy app to use! Literally, you just install it and click one time and it's ready!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8