Hover Image Slider, Quick View

Hover Image Slider, Quick View | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Preview Carousel, Change Image on Hover & Swipe

Jasmim Jewels

Awesome app and incredible support. Super recommended. I have asked to help me in the integration and they have quickly done it. Awesome support and super easy to use.

Culk

Great app if your product listings are very rich in media. Install this app so your website visitors can experience ALL of your media, not just your main image. Super fast and helpful support ain't that bad either, OH!!!! Bottom line: if you aren't using this app, THEN YOU'RE LIVING IN THE DARK AGES! GET WITH THE TIMES BABY!

Mr Woofs & Co

Super Easy to use, worked and integrated into my store straight away. No work needed! Would recommend this to anyone

designz.shop

App works very well, the look & functionality convinced me to make a paid plan. Support is also very fast! Thank you

Hanssun Online Shop

It is really very helpful app that help me a lot to improve my online store, and the support is also very rapid and impressive!! best!!

Urban Elm Boutique

I tried 5 other apps till I found Hover. Most user friendly option. Input settings as you are prompted after downloading & your all set. I had to message Nikolay about setting up the product page, he got back to me with in minutes, and had it all set up for me in no time! Don't waste your time with other apps!

All4KidsOnline

Easy to setup beautiful slider. Quick responses! Very happy with the app and the service. It performs well without slowing down the site.

myThaiShirt

The app is working flawless right from the start. And even my additional modification request has been performed by Nikolay with ligh speed. Thumbs up for this app and especially the support.

conseptionclothing

Amazing support! The reply time was less than one hour and they could directly solve all my problems and customized the app for me.App works good so far. I can really recommend it!

Great Creations

Pretty slick. This wasn't even what i was looking for but couldn't resist how awesome it looks. I subscribed instantly.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!
Let me know if you would like to adjust something to fit your store design.

Best,