Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

Duchess and Daisy

Location Australia

Perfect did exactly what I needed it to. Management was happy to check-in via email and make sure it was how i wanted it to be viewed and to change items to be as how I wanted them itemised. Thank You very much!

silverbazaaristanbul

Location Turkey

excellent app. works perfectly. customer service is very helpful. Thank you Nikolay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Rive Photography

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 20 hours

The feature of the product is simple but adds a lot of value by showing a slideshow on the collection page. Very well-designed, fair priced and great customer support, highly recommend.

shopterzani.com

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I was impressed from the level of customer support.
Nikolay is number 1!!! contacted on a Sunday, and applied custom code for free, and everything works perfectly across all devices.. Way to go! thanks.

Moments Forever Captured

Location Australia

Easy to use! And perfect for my business!! When I first installed it, my product images were a little fuzzy. I emailed the team and they fixed the problem in under an hour! Excellent customer service :) No issues with the app running.

Spacewalker

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

First of all HUGE thanks for GigiLabs & Nikolay.
This app is a MUST have if you are using Boundless theme or others. its a life changing app for product page images and more.
Extremely responsive and fast.
The customer Service is SUPER FAST and Effective! Highly Recommended

MEA AYAYA

Location France
Time spent using app About 17 hours

I had a little special request and Nikolay answered and solved it in 10 minutes !!! Customer service is really good. Really satisfied. Thank you !

Surf Trip Supply

I used this app and it really helped me! He worked very fast and he responded fast. I would really recommend this app, 5 stars!.

EVERLEIGH & ME

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Really good help from customer service. Very fast at replying and made the changes I needed for the app to work ideally for my shop.
Very pleased!

Bona Bee Home

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is really so good. They helped us with a customization in short time and made the app more appropriate for us. Thank you Nikolay.