Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

MEA AYAYA

I had a little special request and Nikolay answered and solved it in 10 minutes !!! Customer service is really good. Really satisfied. Thank you !

Surf Trip Supply

I used this app and it really helped me! He worked very fast and he responded fast. I would really recommend this app, 5 stars!.

EVERLEIGH & ME

Really good help from customer service. Very fast at replying and made the changes I needed for the app to work ideally for my shop.
Very pleased!

Bona Bee Home

Customer service is really so good. They helped us with a customization in short time and made the app more appropriate for us. Thank you Nikolay.

Euromoto

Wow, this is what I call an effective company/app! We installed it and experienced some issue with the arrows displaying on our website (due to our theme/other app installed) and by contacting the support, they were pretty fast to reply, have been really courteous and they resolved the problems in less than a day! We can now enjoy the benefits of the app on our webstore! Love it! Thanks again!

MOODFAMILY

Great app with amazing and super fast support! We needed some custom features, they added them before we could refresh the webpage.

Maderisimo.mx

Customer service is amazing, fast and they overdelivery of what you ask for, Nikolay answer in minutes and the hover was in my product pages in less than 12hrs since I reached to them!. The app works perfectly. Thanks again.

iFit Activewear

Highly recommend this app! I purchased this so I could have a product image carousal on my collection page, it works perfectly and gives my store the lift it needed. I contacted Nikolay at the support team to help fix a venture template button that was sitting over the images and he had this fixed this with in minutes. Absolutely wonderful service and great app!

Kat Koil

I've download the app to make a carrousel for the product pictures I want to show to customers and it didn't work. But then I saw that we have to ask to the app to do it for us. So I reached a member, Nikolay, and he done that for me. Really quickly! For the moment, I think that's a good app with a good customer service. Thank you! I'd recommend!

King City Fashion

Nikolay was very quick to response and help you setup the app the way you wanted for your website. Awesome app and an even awesome customer support! I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for the hover image functionality!