Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

Kalina Wear

Great app, very simple to use. Creator of the app responded instantly to a query I had and helped me out, was much appreciated. Small fee for upgrades but is worth it to truly enhance your store! Way easier to use than other apps also.

Energy Wicks

So far so good. This app is exactly what i was looking for and it was so easy to install. would recommend

Fire Pit Stock

Exactly what we needed! It was hard trying to find something as simple as a hover image implementation but this app does it so easily.

SAYSORRY

It is what i’ve been looking for. Just great! 100% positive reviews are the perfect reputation. GO ON LIKE THIS!

Big Drip Official

Great app! Works superb and would definitely recommend to add style to your website for customers! Thank you team.

Gemmeria

Exactly what I was looking for! My existing website theme (Prestige) already had a second image hover feature built in but not for mobile version so this app was perfect for displaying multiple images without clicking in and interrupting the shopping experience. However, the original hover feature for PC interfered with this app. Emailed support right away (found out after they actually sent an email to me first!) and Nikolay helped me resolve the issue within 15 mins! For products that have multiple images, this will help drive click-through and engagement, and ultimately lead to more sales! 100% recommend :)

tugift.cl

The app is amazing. It does exactly what I needed and what it says in the tutorial. It is very easy to install. I recommend 100%

Fairy Glamor

Awesome app and just what we were looking for. We really needed a way to showcase a second image on our collection page. The developers quickly worked with us to make it compatible with our theme. Works great thank you so much.

Café Ge

Exactly what I was looking for! An easy to use app that would allow me to showcase my products in a more creative and dynamic way - by hovering the mouse on top of them. Friendly, efficient and quick service.

Ebikecentric

Super impressed with this apps functionality and the display options. Pros:
*Customers love swiping/scrolling through different angles/colors of a product on a collection page without clicking through to the product page. *Nikolay set up the slider to function on my product page which also improved UX. *Upon request he created the ability to add video straight into the image gallery. *There was no noticeable slowing down of my store speed as no code is needed to install. *Support by email is super responsive, helpful and more than happy to work on new features that you think will provide value. *Price is super reasonable especially as they continue to add more features Cons
* Honestly, cannot identify any cons or short comings for this app... 5 stars all round.